LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    i know that if they make it just a remote and nunchuk game i will be like super upset. i mean i love the remote and nunchuk but SSBB is a game that cannot use those and make it better than original play.
    Thank u..I kno!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    and if its not online then i am going to cry and seriously doubt if nintendo loves me

Member #
    Friends
    Lmao

Lord of Jazz & Obscurity TheMix's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5762-1277-3527-9496
    im not saying i am right cause i cant remember where i read this but i am pretty sure the developers said that it wont be using the remote and nunchuk. i am pretty sure i read that in a nintendo power. and really i mean they still make GC controllers and the wii plays GC games so i dont see why they could not make us buy more GC controllers and i know i wont complain they are cheaper and well i already have 4 of them
    You wouldn't complain, but those of us without a Gamecube might.

Personally, though my friend has sort of clued me in to how complex the control system is for the game, I don't see why people would have such a huge issue with the wiimote and nunchuck. Although it certainly does seem like a shift in a direction that would be completely different for current SSBB players, but it also doesn't seem like it would be a shift in a BAD direction, just different.

I don't know....I haven't really played the game extensively, so perhaps I just don't get it, but I wouldn't mind someone explaining, in a certain amount of depth, why they would be so reluctant to use a controller setup on the Wii like the fictional, although plausible, setup seen here

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i have put in more that 1000 hours on the game and i dont know i would just be disappointed with using the remote. the game is a button smasher where anyone young to old can play and not even think about it. although for those that have played it alot its actually a complex game if you want to be really good at it. i just think for that game the control for the remote would be to complex for a 5 year old or a nongamer to pick up and play. thats why i would be extreamly disappointed it they used it. and i just like the way it plays on a normal controller they have i mapped perfectly already and well if it is not broken dont fix it.

Member #
    Friends
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    i have put in more that 1000 hours on the game and i dont know i would just be disappointed with using the remote. the game is a button smasher where anyone young to old can play and not even think about it. although for those that have played it alot its actually a complex game if you want to be really good at it. i just think for that game the control for the remote would be to complex for a 5 year old or a nongamer to pick up and play. thats why i would be extreamly disappointed it they used it. and i just like the way it plays on a normal controller they have i mapped perfectly already and well if it is not broken dont fix it.
    I agree i love the control scheme they had for SSBM but it does suck to people who no longer have a GC and need to go out and buy controllers to play quite possibly the best Wii title in its lifespan. i would say that SSBM was the best title for the GC, and i wouldn't really expect any less from this version. I am just tired of having to buy controller after controller for my Wii.
    The Newest Hottness since your mom on the Internet.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    yeah i know that feeling but then again kept my GC stuff cause well i know i would miss it and i had read that they may use the controllers for SSBB. i am going to try to find that artical this weekend and post it when i get back home and can look through my collection of nintendo power

Member #
    Friends
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    i used to have a GC with a bunch of controllers...two wavebirds which was great....then my place got broken into and it was all stolen, thats why i have no GC controllers.
    The Newest Hottness since your mom on the Internet.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    that sucks that happend to me and my ds i miss it so much

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    teh game will use both controllers: the Wii mote and nunchuck, and the Gamecube controller, and probably the Classic one too..I mean think about it..not everyone wanting to buy the Wii and Brawl is going to have a Gamecube, so therefore they, being noobs in the game will have to play with the Wiimote. and I will get used to it too. when that news get announced I will be there, saying to you ppl who don't believe me: "see, I told you!"

Ads