Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    SSBB Meta Knight Rocks SSBB Meta Knight's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    teh game will use both controllers: the Wii mote and nunchuck, and the Gamecube controller, and probably the Classic one too..I mean think about it..not everyone wanting to buy the Wii and Brawl is going to have a Gamecube, so therefore they, being noobs in the game will have to play with the Wiimote. and I will get used to it too. when that news get announced I will be there, saying to you ppl who don't believe me: "see, I told you!"
    I agree ive played both the original and melee at friends places but never had the chance to get the console and game. Mainly because my parents think that the previous nintendo console games have been to expensive, and also wont let me buy a console for one game no matter how good it is. I managed to get the family to decide to get the wii and im glad i did.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBB Meta Knight
    I agree ive played both the original and melee at friends places but never had the chance to get the console and game. Mainly because my parents think that the previous nintendo console games have been to expensive, and also wont let me buy a console for one game no matter how good it is. I managed to get the family to decide to get the wii and im glad i did.
    I'm glad you did also, the Wii is awesome, just by being on the channels I have alot of fun, Virtual Consoles, etc. and I'm waiting for Brawl.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    If you really think that Nintendo is going to force all the brand new Wii owners to go out there and buy GC controllers to play a brand new game on a brand new system you seriously have issues. I don't doubt that they will make it possible to use GC controllers to play the game. But some of you actually think that the Wii Remote and Nunchuk won't be used at all and thats completely bogus. I for one will be glad to use the new style since it will give me more freedom. You just use the nunchuk to go move around and the A and B buttons on the Remote to do Smash Moves and Special attacks. Z for shield. The D Pad wasn't really necessary in Melee. And maybe some special motions w/ the remote will allow you to do other things...who knows? But I do strongly believe that it will vastly increase the fun of the game if not make it more interesting and I'm a HUGE fan of the series. Peach, Ganondorf, and Zelda/Sheik had better be in it...
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 02-01-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I totally agree with you and yeah don't worry every character in Melee will be in Brawl except the clones(excludig Ganondorf and Falco of course)..also I wanted to comment that the D-pad may be used for jumping or maybe you'll be able to jump by flicking the mote or chuck..and also what about the new special moves? isn't it obvious you'll use the remote to slash in Link's special attack? duh people think

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I think in SSBM you just moved the Analog button up to make the characters jump. I'm at school right now without my Wii ( ) so I'm suffering from Smash withdrawl but the bottom line is that it won't be too complicated to learn the new system/moves. Already I can't imagine not playing a FPS like the way I played Red Steel or doing an adventure unlike LoZ: Twiling Princess. And if Nintendo did what some people are claimin they're going to do that would be like taking 10 steps forward and then 20 steps backwards...completely illogical if you ask me.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i wont touch the remote for that game i mean i love it more than any controller i have ever held but SSBB is just a game that needs traditional play. it has been said that nintendo plans on making games that use the classic controller over the remote so we will see

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    alright i can settle this now i just read something about this in gamepro. in issue 221 febuary 2007 in an article about SSBB they said that nintendo said that the game will use the classic controller and the gamecube and infact nintendo told the developers thats how they wanted it. so i guess this settles the arguement

Member #
    Friends
    2783-8719-1866-4201
    Can you use the Classic controller for SSBB?

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-
    --- Wii Friend Code: 2783-8719-1866-4201 ---
    --- MoH:H2 Persona: shrimpy20 ---
    --- Want more info? PM me! ---
    --- http://www.hellzoneclan.org ---

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    alright i can settle this now i just read something about this in gamepro. in issue 221 febuary 2007 in an article about SSBB they said that nintendo said that the game will use the classic controller and the gamecube and infact nintendo told the developers thats how they wanted it. so i guess this settles the arguement
    can you show a link for this? Sorry I just tend not to believe people on forums unless they provide a link...too many rumors goin around

Member #
    Friends
    2747-1576-3219-6291
    You people are all missing the point... it the controls in brawl are goin to be bad well u always have melee to fall back on... and the only thing wrong with melee is online play.

Ads