LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    i think that instead of a starter you have to go and catch it from a small field full of pigeys, starlys, hoot-hoots, ratatas, bug pokemon, etc. But after you get a little into the game, each trainer should be able to talk to someone who gives them one of the 12 starters plus a few other pretty decent pokemon. So theres like a total of 20 pokemon that you can get from this guy.

i also say that their should be VERY strict rules for being a gym leader. you should have to clock atleast 10 hours online a week, unless you post something on the gym door and find a sub to handle the battles for a week or two if your on vacation or something. i also think that an extremely powerful gym leader shouldnt be allowed to create a gym full of super powerful monsters right by where you start the game. (which could be either starting point from the original 4 games) The game should regulate how strong a gym leaders pokemon can be in certain areas too.

Or maybe even level the trainers, so before agreeing to battle that certain trainer, you get to see their badges, win loss record, and hours played, etc. that would keep newer trainers from getting owned and veterans from being jerks to newer trainers.

In terms of battling, i think they should use the same system that they have gone with, but use a little more stuff from the show (i know the show isnt that great, but the battles are well made)

well, im sure i could go on, i think ill stop there. A pokemon mmo is a great idea btw!
    Last edited by nic7; 04-26-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I don't think the idea of allowing player to become people like NPC's is a very good one

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I say drop the whole Gym leader thing dude, instead of players being gym leaders let them just be NPC's and as stated above, Other players can check players badges, win/loss record etc

Being a gym leader would be so damn boring they MUST sit in the gym 24/7 if someone wants there badge, they cant leave i say just leave it to an NPC

(sorry if english was bad)

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    But if each Gym has 100 ranked people, then whoever is the highest ranked person at the time their on, they become the leader.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    6810-3003-1031-0581
    ive never even seen pokemon or played any pokemon games or anything like that but id buy that! they really need to make cool games like that... but considering "friend codes", i doubt they will make an mmo because they are too stupid to embrace true online gaming...

Member #
    Friends
    I think Pokemon would be a great introduction to MMO's for the Wii. It's already got a core fan base, so it's sure to make money, and it would be very easy to write and create the game, considering the Pokemon universe is already in place.

Ads