LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Try Megaman X Collection, it has 6 or 7 SNES Megaman games on it. Also Megaman Anniversary Collection--I think this is a 10 game collection from NES. Great stuff!

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Get those crappy little play n your TV things they have a lot of classics and are like the price of 3 SNES games

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    There are loads of collection games on the PS2

The sega ones the best

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Empty
    But what exactly are on those gold cartridges?
    I actually made it into the semi-finals of that Nintendo World Championships. So if that gold cartridge is a copy of the games you played in the competition, it would consist of 3 games kinda merged into one.

You first had to complete the 1st lap of the 1st track in Rad Racer, then Collect 50 coins in Super Mario Bros., then get the highest score you could in Tetris before time ran out.

The trick was to crash over the finish line in rad racer so you could avoid the "celebration" after you crossed the finish line, then in mario bros run as fast as you could getting coins along the way till world 1-2 where you go down into that fisrt pipe and get the rest of your 50 from the coin room. doing that would give you the most ammount of time in tetris.

Although I didn't make it into the finals I still had an awesome time playing games all day for 3 days straight. Not only was there the competition, they also had a whole lvl of the parking garage of universal studios set up with demo kiosks of games to play. I still have a hat and some collectable pins somewhere that we won from answering nintendo trivia questions from Pauly Shore.

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Fool
    I actually made it into the semi-finals of that Nintendo World Championships. So if that gold cartridge is a copy of the games you played in the competition, it would consist of 3 games kinda merged into one.

You first had to complete the 1st lap of the 1st track in Rad Racer, then Collect 50 coins in Super Mario Bros., then get the highest score you could in Tetris before time ran out.

The trick was to crash over the finish line in rad racer so you could avoid the "celebration" after you crossed the finish line, then in mario bros run as fast as you could getting coins along the way till world 1-2 where you go down into that fisrt pipe and get the rest of your 50 from the coin room. doing that would give you the most ammount of time in tetris.

Although I didn't make it into the finals I still had an awesome time playing games all day for 3 days straight. Not only was there the competition, they also had a whole lvl of the parking garage of universal studios set up with demo kiosks of games to play. I still have a hat and some collectable pins somewhere that we won from answering nintendo trivia questions from Pauly Shore.
    Too bad I wasn't old enough to remember any of this stuff.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Member #
    Friends
    ya, theres a midway arcade one out there, there at like midway classics # 3 right now, they keep re-releasing ti with better games. but it has mortal kombat
    and lots of other good games

Member #
    Friends
    Wiibad and Stranger, thanks a lot. I gave you some rep.

Ads