LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1409-7025-8054

hmmm pokemon battle revolution question

ell i asked this b4 but nobody answered so lemme try again, i heard you can tag team battle with friends, so 4 ppl play at once, can you do tht worldwide or do you all have to be in the same room, OR, do you just have to have the other 3 ppls friends codes on your DS, or wii friends?
    DBZ FRIEND CODE 4897-4433-7032

endless ocean friend code: 9177 6353 6205

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    lol i will help you its multyplayer so in the same room and it will be world wide online gamng how cool i cant wait

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I am confused about this. From what I have heard, you can only use pokemon from your ds, and cant train them on revolution. Sure, you'll get some shit pokemon that are pre-set on the wii but will never be able to win a single battle against someone with a ds that can train their pokemon to max stats. Is this true? If so its completely absurd. Whats so wrong with making a pokemon rpg on a standard system? Do they have to only make them for handhelds? I'd really like to play daimond or pearl (and revolution for that matter) but if all Ive said is true than I wont get any, because I dont have a ds.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with you levesque, don't have a ds...looking into getting one but i'm in no hurry to get one..from my understanding as well the Pokemon battle revolution is more like a companion to pearl & diamond. The people who are going to get a blast out of it are those with pearl & diamond on DS. Me personally I do not enjoy battling pokemon style...especially without an accompanying story mode...I feel i'll get really tired of it very fast, so I'm going to pass on this one. I'm still unsure on whether to get strikers charged, have to see some reviews and how the online works on this before i get it.

Ads