LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4697-7108-2206-9203

prince of persia

im at a battle against the vizier im on top of a tower and he uses debry to throw at me i was just wondering how far along in the game am i i just hope this isnt the end cause its kinda short
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I'm there too can't beat him for some reason I think it's toward the end

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    i can get to the third part of kill the vizier were u have to climb up towards him but i can never make it to the top i just hope this isnt the end
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    what type of game is it?
    Ganondorf King of Evil PLEASE REP ME.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    If my memory serves me correctly gentlemen, you are at the end. I had the PS2 version though, however it's the same game just with different controls though. But yes you are at the end, and just a heads up, I am not sure how the Wii will do it, but in the PS2 version, you got to push a button fast to stab him in his forhead(sorry for runing that part). But it's an awesome ending. As well witht he wii I am guess you will have to do some sort of an action so make sure your quick on it! Otherwise you will miss the attack. But that was in the PS2 version but I beat it, like I said same game, just underneath a different name that's all. Good luck to you both.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    well nevermind i found out that was the last part. real short game i bought it a week ago and already beat it i didnt even play it everyday. i went today to try to trade it in for a new game i bought it for $53 only could get $24 so i said screw it

Ads