LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Skorp have you played the second spiderman movie game for the GC (or PS2/Xbox)?

If you have I'm curious how it compares to the others..

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0348-0608-4135-2757
    I've played spider-man2 on the gamecube and the graphics were ok. I guess this one should be superior, or is it?

Tutorial for getting free wii points :http://freewiipoint.bravehost.com

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    spider man 2 is AWESOME i loved that game soo much ( i had it for xbox)..
    it actaully compared with halo 1 and 2... its like Gta but with spider man.. i dont know weather i should get this.. i think ill get godfather instead

Banned FabulaNovaCrystallis2Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The general consensus on several websites seems to be that the game sucks horribly on all systems. Just rent it. If you like then buy. Its really sad to since I really had high expectations for this game. I thought the developers would actually produce a truly stunning product in terms of visuals and graphics and now everyone is saying that they are so bad.

This only adds fuel to the fire that could do to the Nintendo Wii what was done to GameCube. i don't understand WHY Nintendo can't REFUSE to put these shitty games on their systems. They need to start making their expectations and most importantly OURS to crystal clear to videogame makers. As in I want top quality graphics and I want top quality gameplay. Its not that hard to do Nintendo. Stop accepting mediocrity and it occur anymore. Its just that simple. Just like I really wanted to get Heatseeker yet I didn't because all the reviews said the same thing about the game and they were basically right.

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    Is the game similar to Spider-Man 2 on the GC cuz I really loved that game and if it's similar to that then I'll probably like it despite what everyone's saying.

Member #
    Friends
    Now ive gotten used to it (the swinging) i like the way the controls work. The graphics are nothing to right home about though, the bulidings dont seem to have any depth to them and look all the same. I like the way you can switch back and forth with the black suit. The other thing i dont like it that no-one seems to know you are there.. in spiderman 2 on the ps2 you got people saying stuff to you as you go past them, in this the people are just zombies with the occasional mutter. Surely it wouldnt take much for them just to watch you swing or run past them and cheering like they are all the way through the movie..would definately add more realism

I would give this about a 7.5 out of 10 - it may change the more i play though..

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Seems like an alright game.. May rent it later on today.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Skorp have you played the second spiderman movie game for the GC (or PS2/Xbox)?

If you have I'm curious how it compares to the others..
    Sorry Jay I haven't played the previous games. I heard good things about them which is partly why I bought spiderman 3. Hopefully I'll do a full review in a few more days. Apologies for the delay I'm out of town visiting a friend and haven't been able to play as much as I need to before I can give a good review.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Well, i'm not surprised. I was never interested in buying it, because it was obvious for me from the beginning that it wouldn't be good. It's always, and I mead always, the same with Moviebased Games that are rushed to be launched with the Movie itself.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    I want it, but after seeing the half bridge on IGN, I have a feeling that that is going to be all over the place. I may rent it, or get it when it becomes cheaper....
    My Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZTP, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Wanted Games: Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Need for Speed Carbon, Medal of Honor Vanguard, Spiderman 3, Pirates 3

Friend Codes for DS!
    Mario Kart: 193368313009
    Diddy Kong Racing 090290007271

Ads