LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think the game should definitely be a choice throughout. You decide your job for the game (racer, cop, shop owner, etc.). If you get busted, you can try to bribe the players playing the cops. I mean I have such a DEEP root in the car customizing (I actually run my own shop ). I know what street racers want in games. People don't want cars with pre-made kits(Carbon and Most Wanted). You want the ability to mix and create (Underground 2). Reason being, you want to be unique. That's why you even customize your ride. We need to alert Nintendo. What the heck is/was with GT Pro Series!? That was the saddest attempt at racing I have ever witnessed! We need a good racing game. There will be no pre-determined routes in online mode. Once the racers are challenged, the crew leader that started the challenge picks the course using the Wiimote to draw it out by tracing the streets to be used. After that, the map is shown to the rest of the racers, loaded up, and raced. Now, cops can setup busts because they will always be there (online) as long as the players palying as cops are connected. I have SO many ideas about this game. From the moment you fire it up, you will be in the underground tuner world. Can't think of a name.... maybe "Smoke" "Quarter Mile" "Pink Slips" "Slips" or whatever. People should chime in with names.

Member #
    Friends
    There is no way around it, Mario Kart is and will most likely always be Nintendo's flagship racer. Mario Kart is a fresh alternative from the infinite generic illegal street racing games out there. If you want a realistically looking Wii racing game, there will be alternatives such as Need for Speed but Nintendo will always release their Mario Kart.

Member #
    Friends
    No, no, I'm not saying not release Mario Kart altogether but release something that has a staple as to what the Wii can do. Forza made people see that the XBox was very well capable of handling an in depth driving game. PSOne showed that it could with Gran Turismo. Wii shows that it can with Mario Kart!? Now if they allowed you to modify the carts maybe.

Ads