i dnt no if itz ne gud

read my spoiler in my sig LMAO

deff the best thing ive ever heard

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    I don't have the game, and I don't know for sure what to say about it. When I bought my Wii, I saw that game for sale in every stores but already used... And I was like "How can a launch title be so bad that people start to sell them to stores after buying them for a couple of days ago???"
    The thing is, that game might get mixed reviews because of very things. If you like a game with good action, it's for you, but it has no good grafics, what's a good action game without good grafics???

Member #
    Friends
    Red Steel is a great game, anyone who says the controls are glitchy has obviously never played it for more than half an hour. The controls are a little weird at first, but after a but you get used to it. I wrote a review on it, I am not sure if we are allowed to post the links to other sites though....
    My Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZTP, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Wanted Games: Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Need for Speed Carbon, Medal of Honor Vanguard, Spiderman 3, Pirates 3

Friend Codes for DS!
    Mario Kart: 193368313009
    Diddy Kong Racing 090290007271

Member #
    Friends
    0359-1198-4523-1584
    If they took there time it would have been EVEN better but its is a fun game!

Member #
    Friends
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    i found this game alot of fun and would rate it somewhere above average, they've caught onto something good with red steel, there is a good formula for a FPS here but they didnt take enough time working with it and kinda ended up with a nice mixture instead.
    i wouldnt say the controls are glitchy in any way really.. it just takes abit of getting used to and perhaps they could have spent abit more time on that part of the game. its nice graphical style and its kinda uniquely immersive'ish gameplay are keeping it in my top 5 wii games. worth a rent at least!

---

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2684-9302-3338-6956
    I bought the game along with my wii. I still havent beaten the single player because to busy with other games but I find the multiplayer amazing to play with others. I dont think its that great of a game like story line/graphic or whatever but I think the main point of the game was to introduce the wii versatility for future shooter games like Metroid which I cannot wait for at all!

Member #
    Friends
    i saw a video in youtube of a nintendo guy playing the game... it looks dam cool.

there has NEVER been any game like this where you duck to duck in the game, point your contoller to aim/shoot, do the throwing motion to throw grenades etc... so i dont see how anybody can call it crap.

Gee would i rather press 'triangle' to throw a granade and push 'down arrrow' to duck? OR do the actual movements myself and it does what i do... hrmmmmmm i wonder....

Member #
    Friends
    8110-6197-4496-8630
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon

Haha, how the hell did he get that many posts? a user with that much intelligence shouldnt really get much....

....ummm, no offense.

Ads