Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by dannytnj
    my girl got me spiderman. I wasnt too thrilled and really didnt like the game at first, but truth is, it grows on you. Everything you said in your review is correct, but it does grow on you. As far as graphics, they could be better, but im a simple guy
    I agree danny, it does get better, but I still don't think its worth $50. I'd wait till the price goes down or rent it first and see if you think its worth it xanatos.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    I asked when I bought it whether I could return it the guy said I can return it if it isn't working. So I'm going to say its freezing my wii and request a new copy. Then I'll sell the new copy on ebay or something, hopefully I'll get a decent amount for it. I'll probably lose some money.
    Alright, that makes mores sense. That you can also do here. I hope you still make some money with it.
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Sorry for the Bump.

I just got this game (Lending off a friend).

I really really like it, I really understand the far away graphics but close up the graphics look good like on the spiderman suit. Nothing special tbh.

I think the game is better then what people are saying it is, i can see it getting repedative tho.

Should i further the story or watch the film first?

Great Review btw, you got your point across well.

Ads