LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5659-7990-6562-7139
    make sure your fishing in the right spot too. In the big pool below the waterfall next to the two large rocks sticking out. their called the son and mother rocks i believe

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    I got a problem with Twilight Princess. All my friend's laughed at me cuz it's apparently really easy but I can't protect the Zora Prince in the Cariage. It's just too hard!

If you gotta any tips PM me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by Projection
    I got a problem with Twilight Princess. All my friend's laughed at me cuz it's apparently really easy but I can't protect the Zora Prince in the Cariage. It's just too hard!

If you gotta any tips PM me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it.
    Some people have alot of trouble with this for some reason, others find it incredibly easy. I'd say concentrate on putting the flames out on the carriage with your boomerang. And Z target with your bow/slingshot if the carriage isn't on fire. It's been a while since I was at that point but it didn't give me too much trouble either. What are you having trouble with specifically? Keeping up with the carriage? Putting the fire out? Warding off attackers?

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    Some people have alot of trouble with this for some reason, others find it incredibly easy. I'd say concentrate on putting the flames out on the carriage with your boomerang. And Z target with your bow/slingshot if the carriage isn't on fire. It's been a while since I was at that point but it didn't give me too much trouble either. What are you having trouble with specifically? Keeping up with the carriage? Putting the fire out? Warding off attackers?
    It took me forever to realise that their were birds throwing bombs at you that you had to tackle every time you saw one. That could be the problem.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    took me about 6 goes to get the fish. wait about a second after you have the fish hooked then do a gentle'ish vertical flip with the wiimote.

as with the carriage problem, just arrow the birds.

Member #
    Friends

CAn you beleive

Can you beleive that my Girlfriend had a go after i got angry with it and did it first time.....!!!
    Now just started Snowpeak Mountain......

Oh and the Carridge level is a demon but as soon as you deal with them damn birds it all becomes easier

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    When the cariage is on fire I Z target but the fire still won't go out, and when I try to use the bow or boomerang I can't control the horse and it just runs off in the same direction. AND I'm doing this at night so I can't see the birds in the sky properly. Lol I suck at this.

Member #
    Friends

Carridge level

What you should see is a big bird that keeps dropping bombs in front of the carridge take it out (I think there are two) otherwise the explosion will send the carridge round in circles .....
    You need to Z TARGET to put out fire
    I also Z targeted the things on pigs to stop them setting the carridge alight with the boomerang thingy

It took me AGES so you are not alone but the key is to kill the bird dropping bombs.................

This did not wind me up half as much as the damn FISHING parts

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    AUGH the fishing part! I was stuck at that point for a while too...soo frustrating, it really seems like a crap shoot. Anyways once you catch it, make sure you grab it because I almost let it get away

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by adamkilla2002
    What you should see is a big bird that keeps dropping bombs in front of the carridge take it out (I think there are two) otherwise the explosion will send the carridge round in circles .....
    You need to Z TARGET to put out fire
    I also Z targeted the things on pigs to stop them setting the carridge alight with the boomerang thingy

It took me AGES so you are not alone but the key is to kill the bird dropping bombs.................

This did not wind me up half as much as the damn FISHING parts
    See, told you some people just have a knack for it, in other words - I lacked patience, started to virtically flip for about an hour and then got a fish out of utter luck.
    I love you, Adam.

Ads