Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SSX Blur

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

SSX Blur - Widescreen

Anyone have their Wii connected to a HDTV via the 480P componet cables? Wii Sports is full widescreen but SSX doesn't quite go widescreen I have about 3/4" black bars on the left and right. Thanks.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I would hold on and get Strikers Charged.

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneideren
    How well do the uber-trick-point-and-draw-the-move-action work? Heard some rumours that it could be rather delayed? or even poor?

I got my hands on the game last week as I am a die hard fan of all the SSX's releases [although 'On-Tour' was an average soulless title!!] and once you get to grips with the control system then you will love this one as well - the only issue I actually have is that the ubers are hit and miss on this one... at best they take 2 or 3 attempts; providing you have the air; and at worst you just flail about like a spaz and don't achieve anything really, but hey apart from this it's certainly a solid title - IMHO doesn't beat SSX3 tho...
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Ads