LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ah, don't have one of those yet. Are they more easily available now?
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

Member #
    Friends
    1450-8712-3893-8596
    Quote Originally Posted by imahawki
    Ah, don't have one of those yet. Are they more easily available now?
    i picked up 2 @ walmart. one when i bought the wii. and another 2 days ago when i downloaded MK for the VC.

there were always a few in stock.

Member #
    Friends
    i don't really think that mario kart for the wii will be all that good really..
    i'd rather see a mario/diddy kong racing game.. with not just land vehicles but hovercrafts and small planes and stuff too.. that'd be cool...

Currently Playing: Red Steel

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah i'd like the idea the be able to p[oint at the screen to shoot your weapon, but while your doin gthat how would you steer?

and wiitart, you could have re-worded that better it kinda sounded like "a mario racing gmae would probably be better than mario kart" and i can't really see what your talking about cause i like to think the marioverse dosn't have planes, just floating clouds and carpets

i was thinking, an even better game, would be if they get all the people from super smash bros and put them in a racing game, super smash bros kart
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 05-15-2007 at 08:13 PM.

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    yeah i'd like the idea the be able to p[oint at the screen to shoot your weapon, but while your doin gthat how would you steer?

and wiitart, you could have re-worded that better it kinda sounded like "a mario racing gmae would probably be better than mario kart" and i can't really see what your talking about cause i like to think the marioverse dosn't have planes, just floating clouds and carpets

i was thinking, an even better game, would be if they get all the people from super smash bros and put them in a racing game, super smash bros kart
    Steer with the nunchunk, aim weapons in third person with the wii-mote.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    steering with the nunchuck would suck compared to the wiimote, i'd say it's be better just to aim with the nunchuck

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads