Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    WiiChat Member Avis_Baron_of_Birds's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7592-7692-6349-7177

Harry Potter OOTP question

The other HP games aren't very good, I had Goblet of Fire and it's very very easy. But now this OOTP game it's really open ended, you can do what you want and explore hogwarts and with the wii mote acting a wand, I think this game is going to be really good.

I love Harry Potter but I can't find anywhere if this game will support 2 players at all. Goblet of Fire you could play up to 3 players in most levels.

I really want to be able to play this game with my g/f, would be a lot of fun. Has anyone heard how many players it will support?

2. Ads

Got Wii on first day battlegoon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    chances r there r different parts in the game where you can use different amounts of players but itll probably follow the book or the movie. Iwould love to be loony lovegood tho cuz shes knda hot in the movie so... (i know that was random lol)
    I bought the Nintendo Wii on the first day that it came out
    Games Currently Owned For Wii:Zelda: Twilight Princess (beat it), Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Best Game Eva), Madden 07 (OK game), Tiger Woods 07 (Ridonculous), Ultimate Alliance (sweet game), Wii Sports (of course)
    Games looking to get in he future:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros., Spidey 3 and finally Mario Cart
    OH YA, i got 2 nunchucks and 4 wiimotes

Ads