LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    I'm sure you can get the controllers and game off of ebay for super cheap. My wife and I LOVED Mario Kart for GC. It's definitely great game. I've been hooked on mario kart games since SNES. You can't go wrong with Mario Kart!

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    I'm sure you can get the controllers and game off of ebay for super cheap. My wife and I LOVED Mario Kart for GC. It's definitely great game. I've been hooked on mario kart games since SNES. You can't go wrong with Mario Kart!
    Cool! I'm excited now. Oh, BTW, a bit off-topic, but is there anything different between the Wii-branded Classic Controller and a plain-ol' GameCube controller?

Member #
    Friends
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Quote Originally Posted by selowitch
    Cool! I'm excited now. Oh, BTW, a bit off-topic, but is there anything different between the Wii-branded Classic Controller and a plain-ol' GameCube controller?
    Gamecube controlller just works with Gamecube Games.
    Classic Controller works with Virtual Console Games.

Classic Controller also works with some Wii games like Dragonball Z and I know that in the future it will also be used in Mortal Kombat. But, You dont NEED it for these games its just an alternative way for controls. There will probably be other future games that support the classic controller too.
    | sTealth |

Ads