+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848

Wii Sports Titles

Yes, The end of 2007 and the whole 2008 is looking really bright for sport and the wii. I'll start off with 8Ball Al Stars A billards game, not much has been said on this so i cnat report much to you. Next up is Brunswick Pro Bowling, A bowling game that is coming to the wii:

It will use diffrent control scheme to the wii sports bowling.
    Next up is Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge, hardly any thing has been said on this title so all we know at the moment is the fact that it will be a BMX based game.
    Next up is G1 Jockey, A horse racing game coming to the wii. Next up is Madden NFL 08, the second wii american football game:

Next up is Major League BaseBall 2K8, the first full baseball game coming to the wii from 2K sports. Next up is NBA Live 08, the wii's first basketball game, this will be a very highly anticipated title:

Next up is PDC World Championship darts, very little has been said on this but i ahve no doubt that a darts game on the wii will sell well. Next up is Rafeal Nadal Tennis, the wii's first full tennis game, the rafeal nadal tennis game on the DS done quite well but the thought on of a proper tennis game on the wii is a great concept to think about. Next up is Ready 2 Rumble 3, yet again anther full first for the wii, this game will be a popular due to the thought of playing a proper boxing game. Next up is TNA iMPACT, A wrestling which could be able to compete with Smack down vs raw 08. Next up is WWE SmackDown VS RAW 08, the highly popular wrestling game is making its way to the wii bring with it lots of ancipition.

There is also a few more sports games such as Tiger woods 08, PES and a few poker games but i feel like i have showed enough to prove that the next year or two is going to be a big time for sports game on the wii.

Thoughts?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Oh man im so pumped for this, some of these I didn't know about.
    The ones I cant wait for are MLB 2k8, NFL 08,NBA 08, WWE S vs. R 08 and the Ready 2 Rumble 3. Also the tennis game should be good, and im not sure about the other games mentioned, like the horse racing. But that could be good.

But imagine basketball on the Wii, oh boii I cant wait, thx for sharing Cpt.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Stupid Insignifigant Mii Airick1994's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2577-1977-2328-3293
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yes, The end of 2007 and the whole 2008 is looking really bright for sport and the wii. I'll start off with 8Ball Al Stars A billards game, not much has been said on this so i cnat report much to you. Next up is Brunswick Pro Bowling, A bowling game that is coming to the wii:

It will use diffrent control scheme to the wii sports bowling.
    Next up is Dave Mirra's BMX Challenge, hardly any thing has been said on this title so all we know at the moment is the fact that it will be a BMX based game.
    Next up is G1 Jockey, A horse racing game coming to the wii. Next up is Madden NFL 08, the second wii american football game:

Next up is Major League BaseBall 2K8, the first full baseball game coming to the wii from 2K sports. Next up is NBA Live 08, the wii's first basketball game, this will be a very highly anticipated title:

Next up is PDC World Championship darts, very little has been said on this but i ahve no doubt that a darts game on the wii will sell well. Next up is Rafeal Nadal Tennis, the wii's first full tennis game, the rafeal nadal tennis game on the DS done quite well but the thought on of a proper tennis game on the wii is a great concept to think about. Next up is Ready 2 Rumble 3, yet again anther full first for the wii, this game will be a popular due to the thought of playing a proper boxing game. Next up is TNA iMPACT, A wrestling which could be able to compete with Smack down vs raw 08. Next up is WWE SmackDown VS RAW 08, the highly popular wrestling game is making its way to the wii bring with it lots of ancipition.

There is also a few more sports games such as Tiger woods 08, PES and a few poker games but i feel like i have showed enough to prove that the next year or two is going to be a big time for sports game on the wii.

Thoughts?
    WHERE IS THE HOCKEY!?
    /-\IRI(|< 1994

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    How can you forget about The Bigs? The baseball game coming out June 26th! You should add that to the list. I can't wait for that game.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    How can you forget about The Bigs? The baseball game coming out June 26th! You should add that to the list. I can't wait for that game.
    I choosen to put MLB 2K8 insted

I might update it later and put tiger woods 08, the new pes, the poker games and the bigs but depends if im busy

The game shinobi starfox 4 ever's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    yeah don't forget the bigs!!!

NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pokemon diamond
    Name: will
    FC: 4553-6592-0254
    WOO-HOO i got legit shiny charizard (wont trade it for anything!!!)

Member #
    Friends
    Looks pretty cool. I especially like the Bowling game.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i am gonna buy all these!!
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    That's really cool. Sports games are going to be awesome with the Wiimote. That's why I have a Wii.

I'm looking forward for the NBA game, looks good, and the Rafael Nadal Tennis game looks good too.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I've noticed long time members starting to get spamming and less mature

You made me thing it was Wii Sports 2 lol sportss games don''t really interest me

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads