LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Junior Member agiace's Avatar
    Member #
    24867
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Saving a game in Tiger Woods

    Does anyone know how to save a game mid-round in tiger woods? I tried to quit a game and it asks me whether I want to save my player, but it does not save my round unless I finish all 18. HELP!

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Wiily Good's Avatar
    Member #
    2528
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    941
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Unfortunately you can not save a game mid-round. You have to finish the full 18 holes.

  4. #3
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    the developers did that so that you couldnt save the game after each hole and replay that hole after re-loading every time you mis-hit


    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #4
    Junior Member agiace's Avatar
    Member #
    24867
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    kind of dumb...18 holes can take some time. Even the 2006 PC version allowed me to save a game halfway through. It relaoded at the point you left off...even if you were on stroke 8 of hole 8. Oh well. Thanks

  6. #5
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by agiace
    kind of dumb...18 holes can take some time. Even the 2006 PC version allowed me to save a game halfway through. It relaoded at the point you left off...even if you were on stroke 8 of hole 8. Oh well. Thanks
    stroke 8

    i can usually do 18 holes in about 30 minutes and thats playing against someone..what can i say apart from practice

    ps (dont forget the little green mushroom )


    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #6
    jky
    jky is offline
    WiiChat Member jky's Avatar
    Member #
    23639
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    uk, nr london
    Posts
    26
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallyon
    stroke 8

    i can usually do 18 holes in about 30 minutes and thats playing against someone..what can i say apart from practice

    ps (dont forget the little green mushroom )
    blah blah blah.........
    its bull**it you cant save a game from the moment you ask to quit and resume from there.
    developers excusing lazy programming...
    its (in case you hadn't picked up on it) really annoying

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member Wiily Good's Avatar
    Member #
    2528
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    941
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its also potentially saving every last precious byte of the Wii's internal memory.

  9. #8
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    why not make it so that you can save and reload after every shot...that way you can never have a bad round....and while we're at it - why not take out the trees, the water and the bunkers


    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #9
    jky
    jky is offline
    WiiChat Member jky's Avatar
    Member #
    23639
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    uk, nr london
    Posts
    26
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallyon
    why not make it so that you can save and reload after every shot...that way you can never have a bad round....and while we're at it - why not take out the trees, the water and the bunkers
    can a save not be auto erased once play is resumed? I understand the hardware space gabble gabble but surely its possible as some of us, despite the love of gaming, don't have 36 hours a day to indulge ourselves...

  11. #10
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by jky
    can a save not be auto erased once play is resumed? I understand the hardware space gabble gabble but surely its possible as some of us, despite the love of gaming, don't have 36 hours a day to indulge ourselves...
    i can only assume that the game saves over any previous data and not creates a new save file. if it created a new file then your wii would become very full very quickly. Also, a saved game would only be lost if you powered down your wii while it was loading/saving which would be disastrous


    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

loading and saving games in tiger woods 07 for pc

,

resume saved game tiger woods 07 ps2

Click on a term to search for related topics.