LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Omg! The Better Games Look The Worst They Are! Look At .hack! Its Real Life To The People In The Anime And Theyre Being Put In Comas Lol!

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I think its more to escape your own life, rather than life itself, IF that is your reason for playing And though I bet quite a few people would like it more if Harvest Moon had a more realistic graphic touch, I wouldn't... I'm more a fan of cute little characters. I like the look of the new MySims game comming out... I think its a nice touch. Oh course I can't speak for everyone.

Member #
    Friends
    i dont care just as long as i play, i dont care if it has good graphics or not. even nintendo 64 is still fun because u can still play.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    this really needs to be closed. theres no point to this topic anymore

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    why would it? there are lots of shooters out there and when they got a gun in their hands for them they are shooting in first person, or perspective..
    It's true about Nintendo... Unfurtunately in real life you can't run around catching pokeman and jumping around on plannets while bouncing off little furballs heads as you chase mushrooms.

But you can't run around in real life throwing plasma naids off your warthog as you fly in the air because you got hit with a rocketblaster either...

Games are meant to be meens of entertainment through experiencing something that can't be done in real life normally (killing people, or playing pro-baseball) or just regular things compressed into a box and a controller (Guitar Hero).
    And the completely alternate experiences such as Mario Galaxy, Pokemon, Little Big world.

I don't know how you get realistic or just pretty graphics being a bad thing.

And graphically speaking the Wii is on par or just slightly more powerfull then the Xbox. However the cpu is a bit strong compared to the gpu (compared to normal ratios of power). This meens you'll get average looking last-gen looking games but with a little more advanced AI and physics. A good example of this would be Elebits or for future games Spore and other sandbox editors such as Garrys Mod.

And if the 360/PS3 is great and then wii is good then so is the xbox.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    I never liked Xbox. It was riding on Halos back and really didnt have good games. Kinda like how Nintendo rids on Mario and Zelda, without those they would be no more.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    I never liked Xbox. It was riding on Halos back and really didnt have good games. Kinda like how Nintendo rids on Mario and Zelda, without those they would be no more.
    OMG! THEY HAVE WAY MORE THAN MARIO AND ZELDA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

WELL THEN, IF NINTENDO ONLY HAS MARIO AND ZELDA THEN I GUESS ALL THE 360 HAS IS SHOOTERS AND THE PS3 IS JUST SOME SH*TTY CRAP! NINTENDO HAS:
    Mario
    Zelda
    Metroid
    Kirby
    Starfox
    Partially Sonic
    Fire Emblem
    Pokemon......DO I HAVE TO KEEP GOING!?
    Last edited by Shoko; 05-28-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Well, if you take the core out of most things, they lose their feel. If you take FF and MGS out of the PS, what would it have?

Member #
    Friends
    They do but, you know if they didnt release mario with SSX, SSBM, golf, tennis, DDR, gosh what else... soccer, mario party's, well what im trying to say is, they really depend on mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Taills
    Well, if you take the core out of most things, they lose their feel. If you take FF and MGS out of the PS, what would it have?
    Devil May Cry, God of War, Disgea, Tomb Raider, Twisted Metal, and a lot more. So taking out two games wont even budge the sony line up. Sony really has no mascot, nothing you can take from them will take away the Sony feel.
    Last edited by GamerCon; 05-28-2007 at 10:32 PM.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Taills
    yea, if u take shooters out of the 360, wat would u have? nothin except maybe elder scrolls. take mario out we still got zelda. take zelda out we still got metroid. take metroid out we still got pokemon. take that out we got starfox. take that out we still got kirby. take that out we still got the smash bros. take that out we still got donkey kong. nintendo has a bunch of stuff they can rely on, not just a couple of things like the other systems. thats wat i like about nintendo systems, theres a wide veriety of games

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads