LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Taills
    Yep! Phantasy Star was originally part of Sega. I'd have to disagree with you about the difference between the DC and the GC version. GC added offline multiplayer (4 players), along with more stages to play on. I liked the DC version but I loved the GC version.

Mmhmm, yes a lot of games Nintendo makes involve their mascots, but they usually aren't bad... do you have a vendetta aganist them, or just trying to prove a point?
    I like the games I've played on the Wii that doesn't involve their mascots... Red Steel, Wii Sports, and Elebits. For those games not to appeal to you, it would seem you don't like the path Nintendo took with their interactivity more so than the actual games. And if you say that that isn't enough to buy a Wii for, how many good games would it take for you to consider buying it?
    I dont really like the direction they are going. I dont like feeling used, mainly for money, and Nintendo's been using everyone. It sucks but i really have less respect for them. Dont get me wrong, i used to skip out on opening christmas presants just to play super mario bros 3. Now that they want to make money, and i doubt they will make another system unless they have a better gimmick then the motion sensing, i can see the quality of their games falling, poorly.

Sorry but i see through the BS. Nintendo is probably calling it quits after this unless they want to use the money made from the Wii to make another console, which would be very risky. I think the next console will have the Sixaxis style, all the buttons needed to play a tasking game with the motion sensing, but hey, Sony's one step ahead.

Could you tell me what your pics mean? For refferance.
    Last edited by GamerCon; 05-29-2007 at 02:05 AM.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    I dont really like the direction they are going. I dont like feeling used, mainly for money, and Nintendo's been using everyone. It sucks but i really have less respect for them. Dont get me wrong, i used to skip out on opening christmas presants just to play super mario bros 3. Now that they want to make money, and i doubt they will make another system unless they have a better gimmick then the motion sensing, i can see the quality of their games falling, poorly.

Sorry but i see through the BS. Nintendo is probably calling it quits after this unless they want to use the money made from the Wii to make another console, which would be very risky. I think the next console will have the Sixaxis style, all the buttons needed to play a tasking game with the motion sensing, but hey, Sony's one step ahead.

I don't feel that way about the Wii at all. It still feels to me that Nintendo's doing what its always done which was to provide fun. I feel that Nintendo is the least of the money maddend, though I do agree thats what they're striving for, money. The same with the other consoles. Xbox 360 has to pay online, and PS3 is trying to win people over to the HD/Blu-ray side.

When would you think that there would be a better time to introduce something like the Wii? And theres no way to know who is a step at the moment basing it on the probability of what the future consoles will be like, unless its just a prediction.

Ads