LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 132
  1. #11
    WiiChat?!!?! WHERE?! a30993's Avatar
    Member #
    20537
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    185
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4108-4051-0390-8129
    The only reason Ps3 and X360 graphics are claimed to be better..

    Is because there is all sorts of light shown on the models, revealing detail that isn't really there.

    It's true, and you know it.
    WII-LESS NO LONGER!
    Spoiler Alert!

    DS Games
    R4DS

  2. #12
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    It does have a hard drive but it is closed of. You can't manipulate it as much. I like the Wii pic the best, the other ones don't have Mario. The PC has the best graphics it's like PS3 but wait......its BETTER. I like my Wii. 360 is cool too. Smash is the shiznit!!!


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  3. #13
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    so...what's your point, Steven Nevets? Smash owns all of those games, graphics don't even matter, admit that playing Smash is more fun than any of that other shite
    When playing with friends and family SSBB destorys them, great series. But it's not a game I could play for hours on my own. On the other hand Zelda:TP, MP:3, SMG all have/will keep me entertained on my own for awhile but once I've beaten them there's hardly any appeal to play them for atleast another 5 months. Smash doesn't owns those games though. As a whole GoW, Little Big Planet, Crysis are all top-notch games just like Smash (even besides graphics).

    I have no problem with the Wii having shitty graphics, and yes they are are shitty. A fair bit of PC games from 2002/3ish have better graphics.
    The Wiis graphics are it's biggest con and you people use it like a pro. Just look at those screenshots I posted and look at the real SSBB screenshot.

    Graphics aren't everything but they can deffintly help (high-end PS3/360/PC) or hurt games (Wii PS2 ports) but high-end Wii graphics are acceptable atleast.
    Comon, how many people you people bought HDTVs and Wii component cables and then say graphics don't matter? How many of you have beaten every good game from the NES and SNES before you bought your Gamecube or N64? To many of you.


    I'm not anti-Wii or anything but I don't BS myself and others about it.
    Don't be fanboys.




    Oh and to the guy talking about the lighting... That's almost as stupid as the Wii having a hard-drive comment.
    Last edited by StevenNevets; 05-23-2007 at 04:55 PM.


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  4. #14
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by a30993
    The only reason Ps3 and X360 graphics are claimed to be better..

    Is because there is all sorts of light shown on the models, revealing detail that isn't really there.

    It's true, and you know it.
    that is what I always have thought because it's very noticeable and they think that that makes the graphics look better? it's just more light, wtf stupids


    Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

    Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    that is what I always have thought because it's very noticeable and they think that that makes the graphics look better? it's just more light, wtf stupids
    Lighting adds realism but they do over do it sometimes. Take the lighting off and it still looks tons better then the Wii's textures. Look at an area on one of those screenshots without a lighting effect on it (if you can find one).

    Oh and...
    Gears - that is a blur effect for cinimatic purposes.
    Planet - those are apprpirate shadows, it's low to the ground.
    Crysis - dust effect and shadows in a jungle, nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by StevenNevets; 05-23-2007 at 05:10 PM.


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  6. #16
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    Lighting adds realism but they do over do it sometimes. Take the lighting off and it still looks tons better then the Wii's textures. Look at an area on one of those screenshots without a lighting effect on it (if you can find one).
    just call me a fanboy, Steven, call me a fanboy


    Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

    Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

  7. #17
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    just call me a fanboy, Steven, call me a fanboy
    Why?


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  8. #18
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    Why?
    well..because I am one lol


    Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

    Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    But what about the wii's spiderman 3 graphics... I heard they were appaling

    http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/81...g_4521920.html

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  10. #20
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I don't wanna compare Wii's graphics with anything else...I just know I like Wii's graphics


    Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

    Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

nintendo wii graphics bad

Click on a term to search for related topics.