Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madden Nfl 07

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Madden Nfl 07

Product Description
    With the exclusive video game license of the NFL and PLAYERS INC., Madden NFL 07 continues to be the #1 football franchise in history. With the launch on the Nintendo Wii, Madden NFL 07 takes advantage of the revolutionary controller design and all-new Madden FreeMotion™ controls to create a new controller-focused experience, bringing Madden’s gameplay depth alive in a whole new and immersive way.

Wii-only Features
    New FreeMotion™ Controls: Intuitive new Madden controls for the Wii adding new levels of gameplay depth. Introduces a whole new way to throw like the pros do as well as hike, catch, juke and stiff arm.
    Exclusive multiplayer mini-games: Wii-Only Mini Games designed to support four player gameplay. '2 on 2' brings back school yard football but using NFL players, Y.A.C Attack makes the action 3 on 1 as each player gets a shot at QB versus 3 defenders. Kicking Combine gives you a fast paced FreeMotion™ field goal kicking challenge

New Wii multiplayer enhancements: Wii only Multplayer enhancements increase the fun factor for up to four players. Multiplayer Sprint allows users help a teammate by boosting sprint speed and players can control the wind in Kicking Combine.

New Play Calling system designed for basic football fan knowledge: New play calling system simplifies football to commonly understood names and makes the game easy to pick up and play. Pick plays by play type using basic tactics of football like short pass or outside run. More advanced Madden fans can still use the full NFL playbooks like any other version of Madden.

Madden In Game tutorials: New in-game tutorials teach users how to use new FreeMotion™ controls and allow users to practice within the game.

Key features of Madden NFL 07
    Lead Blocker Control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
    Run Like the Players Run with All-New Highlight Moves: Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.

NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode: Create and customize your own player and play on Sundays from any position on the field. Be an NFL Superstar both on and off the field.

Current wii Fund = £90

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Sweeeeeeet!!
    It'll be on my have-to-get list once i see some screenshots

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSteel91
    Product Description
    With the exclusive video game license of the NFL and PLAYERS INC., Madden NFL 07 continues to be the #1 football franchise in history. With the launch on the Nintendo Wii, Madden NFL 07 takes advantage of the revolutionary controller design and all-new Madden FreeMotion™ controls to create a new controller-focused experience, bringing Madden’s gameplay depth alive in a whole new and immersive way.

Wii-only Features
    New FreeMotion™ Controls: Intuitive new Madden controls for the Wii adding new levels of gameplay depth. Introduces a whole new way to throw like the pros do as well as hike, catch, juke and stiff arm.
    Exclusive multiplayer mini-games: Wii-Only Mini Games designed to support four player gameplay. '2 on 2' brings back school yard football but using NFL players, Y.A.C Attack makes the action 3 on 1 as each player gets a shot at QB versus 3 defenders. Kicking Combine gives you a fast paced FreeMotion™ field goal kicking challenge

New Wii multiplayer enhancements: Wii only Multplayer enhancements increase the fun factor for up to four players. Multiplayer Sprint allows users help a teammate by boosting sprint speed and players can control the wind in Kicking Combine.

New Play Calling system designed for basic football fan knowledge: New play calling system simplifies football to commonly understood names and makes the game easy to pick up and play. Pick plays by play type using basic tactics of football like short pass or outside run. More advanced Madden fans can still use the full NFL playbooks like any other version of Madden.

Madden In Game tutorials: New in-game tutorials teach users how to use new FreeMotion™ controls and allow users to practice within the game.

Key features of Madden NFL 07
    Lead Blocker Control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
    Run Like the Players Run with All-New Highlight Moves: Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.

NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode: Create and customize your own player and play on Sundays from any position on the field. Be an NFL Superstar both on and off the field.

Current wii Fund = £90
    Outta interest.. why did u put this at the end?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Outta interest.. why did u put this at the end?
    probably his sig.?
    WIIBOUGHT!
    Wii Launch Purchases :
    - Wii System
    - Call Of Duty 3
    - Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - Marvel : Ultimate alliance
    AWESOME

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I would've sayed no intrest two days ago aswell but I went to my mates house and played madden 06 and it wasn't as bad as I thourght it would be so I probabbly be getting it

Member #
    Friends
    madden07 for ps2 is wicked, and seeing as how the wii version will have a new way of playing im actually considering picking madden07 up instead of need for speed carbon!
    WIIBOUGHT!
    Wii Launch Purchases :
    - Wii System
    - Call Of Duty 3
    - Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - Marvel : Ultimate alliance
    AWESOME

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Even though I have never been a big fan of Madden, (always liked the other franchise football games better - ESPN etc..) I will have to get it. It is football season and if my Chargers can't do it in real life, then I gotta do it on the Wii!

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    haha i got it for 360, it's sorta cool...
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads