LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    From what I remember... they give you some kinda low default types. Somebody might have to back me up on that. I actually kinda feel like pulling out my N64 today so maybe I'll go back to that one and I'll let you know. I'm pretty sure that's how it is, though. I just remember being able to get through the first quarter or so of the game with the random ones they gave me but then I started feeling like I needed more choices and higher levels.
    Not to beat a dead horse... but yeah if you go to Wikipedia and look up Pokemon Stadium, I'm willing to bet it'd tell you anything you're wondering. Ditto for Battle Revolution.

2. Ads

SSBB site is my home page SuppaRoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3481-0462-1023-5980
    Pokemons made me laugh cause i have never seen it before. its Pokemon plural or not it stays Pokemon although i don care how you write it but it jus made me laugh
    MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED - PM me for Friend Code Exchanges. 386653-777982
    MAKE SURE you send me a private message telling me you added me.

Wins-70 Loses-14
    Undefeated within friends roster. Think you can beat me....jus pm me and we will see

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppaRoy
    Pokemons made me laugh cause i have never seen it before. its Pokemon plural or not it stays Pokemon although i don care how you write it but it jus made me laugh

i guess its kind of like deer :| look at those two deer's' walking by? that must be it, but i was never much of a pokemon(s) fan. (i liked it on the handhelds but not on the console)

Ads