Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    There is no 'top' characters in ssb. That is what makes the game so great. YOU might have top characters, but there is no list of whose best. All of them have their own strengths and weaknesses, and if you take the time to master someone, it is easy to beat someone using a 'good' character while your using a 'bad' character.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    In N64 me and my cousin always teamed with DK and Pikachu. Only char she would play with.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    4666-3087-0564-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by zuriku
    I mean i hope i'm not the only one here, But pikachu has always been the middle worst of characters to play as, Or as i think anyway.. He's been doing the same moves since SmashBros, Then it carried on to Melee, SO i really don't think that pikachu even makes any hype in the game anyway, I think he's just a respected idol if anything...
    well the reasen i dont like him is cuz in ssbm he looks fat....(ptchaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha!)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Pikachu is my player of choice in both Smash Bros 64 and Melee...hes fast and strong, an execllent character in my books. And all the characters have been doing the same attacks bare a few that have been added in (Although Pikachu has had these add ons too I think you'll find).

Quick attack is one of the best moves to get back on in my opinion, if you master the double jolt of it anyway. Thunder is amazing for clearing people and dealing serious damage. Thundershock is good for annoying people and is also good for small combos. The charge up headbutt can also be great if you time it right.

Also he has a collection of cool hats.

I think he has more than the right to be classified as a main character being as he helped shift 155 million copies of the Pokemon franchise.
    That was... a lot of info about pikachu.

I liked him in the 64 due to the fact he was fast and had good combos, like Fox. The good thing was he didnt fall as fast as Fox which set him apart, in a good way. I dont use him on the GC cause the characters are more balanced.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    I tend to think they can throw whoever they want in the Smash Brothers games as long as they don't LEAVE OUT anybody obvious, which does happen. The more characters in it, the better. I don't care if it means putting somebody like the Ice Climbers in it... more is better. But I just don't like them putting in the Ice Climbers and leaving out somebody any bit more popular Waluigi or Daisy or even "B-list" characters like Falco or Slippy or whoever like that. I don't complain about Ice Climbers, it just makes me wonder why somebody like that DOES make it and they leave out somebody really popular.
    (Don't pay too much attention to my examples, just the point about them)

In short... yes, I also like Pikachu.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    man you sorta got owned starting this thread, everyone likes pikachu, what's the big problem, he' s an above-average character in most peoples' opinion and fits in just fine.

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I have nothing against Pikachu. He is a cool character.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Pikachu is normally my first choice in melee, mainly because I just stand still and do loads of those lightning strikes.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Meh, I don't mind Pikachu being there, as KPac said the more characters the better

Ads