this sounds amazing. Online play. Updated Rosters. Online Touraments. Instant Messenging!, Leaderboard. mini games, espn ticker updates, Myproile, which sounds awsome!!!!!!!. I cant wait
More details for Madden 08 Wii
Reader Mexxim was nice enough to transcribe a list of details for Madden 08 coming from Nintendo Power. Sounds like they are really going all out on the Wii version! We already knew about the online aspects, but now you can learn a lot more.
- Exhibition match-ups
- Online lobby with real-time leaderboards
- EA Locker features
- EA “My Profile” when online, which includes country of origin, win/loss record, defensive percentage, overall ranking, and 5-star
- ESPN ticker updates
- Promised downloadable content such as roster updates planned for late 2008, early 2009
- Friend Code Implementation: Unknown as of right now, interface will be similar from other versions. Wii players will be able to
randomly play against an opponent.
- No voice chat, but will offer EA’s instant-messaging system
Offline: 22-mini-game party mode, which allow players to play new drills such as the 40-yard dash. Also includes a football-trivia
mini-game. Your performance in party mode will also affect your party mode rating, which can go as high as 99. This rating is recorded via your system’s own Mii roster.
- Instant head-to-head action with worldwide gamers
- Up-to-the-moment roster updates
- Virtual League which will allow players to join online tournaments
- Offline: Full Mii roster functionality with mini-games and more.