LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Mortal Kombat: Armageddon=Recently Released
    Surf's Up=May 29th
    Tamagotchi: Party On!=May 29th
    Mario Party 8=May 29th
    The Sims: Pets=June 11th
    Scarface=June 11th
    Big Brain Academy Wii=June 11th
    Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer=June 15th
    Escape from Bug Island=June 19th
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition=June 19th
    Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix=June 25th
    Mercury Meltdown Revolution=June 25th
    The Bigs=June 25th
    Pokemon Battle Revolution=June 25th
    Ratatouille=June 26th
    Transformers=June 26th
    Cosmic Family=June 26th
    Driver: Parallel Lines=June 26th
    Beautiful Katamari=June 30th
    Counter Force=Sometime in June
    Manhunt 2=July 9th

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592
    Can't go wrong with

    MArio Party 8
    Resident Evil 4
    Manhunt
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member Rosbaughcr's Avatar
    Member #
    21689
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    149
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7466-2556-3307-9977
    I'm guessing the 13th is your birthday? If so, that's cool, mine is the 10th. Here is a link to ebgames.com's list of games "Coming Soon": http://www.ebgames.com/comingsoon.as...imageFlag=show

    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (if you're an HP fan), The Bigs, Transformers (even if the game and movie suck I'll still get it, I grew up with Optimus), and Manhunt 2 may be worth keeping an eye on.

  4. #14
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Driver: Parallel Lines isnt online is it? Does anybody have any recent info on it?

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  5. #15
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosbaughcr
    I'm guessing the 13th is your birthday? If so, that's cool, mine is the 10th.
    mines on the 8th


    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #16
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Wow, a lot of July Birthdays. Thanks for the link, I will definatly be getting the Bigs (I'm a huge baseball fan). It will be good since WiiSports baseball is definatly not enough to keep me going. The Bigs will actually have real baseball players.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts