Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mario Party 8

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Mario Party 8

hey i was wondering if anyone in southern california knows of any retailers that are selling mario party 8 tomorrow, because most everywhere down here in s.d. isnt selling it until wednesday while the nintendo wii site says its released tomorrow, thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i'm going to guess there arent a lot of people from southern california in this forum, so yea sorry for starting this thread

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    I pre-ordered it at ebgames and they told me that they were getting it wednesday...I feel used.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    Typically every tuesday are launch days for new titles but unlike dvds which also launch on tuesday they only ship out on that day which causes a day or two delay befire they are on shelves. Some regions that are close to the distibuters get titles on launch days but most stores will not have the newest titles until wednesday or thursdays at the latest. Best advice is to just call up local stores before you start running around and wasting gas money.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with the above poster. Whenever you see a release date, add two days for it unless you're in one of those lucky places that get it on release day.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    thanks guys, ive always been a bit confused by that, i worked at best buy in the media dept and we would always get the movies roughly 5 days before they released but games we always got much closer to the release date but never sold until wednesday (day after "release date") a bit annoying if you ask me

Member #
    Friends
    I know my local GameStop always gets their games in by 2:00pm on release day and that's in a relatively small town. Best Buy near me usually takes a few days, maybe a week sometimes, and that's a pretty popular shopping area. So I don't think the area you live in has as much to do with the actual store's shipping stuff. I just call around a lot on release day trying to find the closest place to have it first.

Member #
    Friends
    5361-7973-5682-6452
    well here in NorCal, its coming out tomorrow (Wed.). might want to check out Circuit City because they have an offer... MP8 in stock by 2pm Wednesday or get $20 gift card. I'm personally going to get it there. Plus its only $39.99 as opposed to the MSRP of $49.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Why is that knob in the Youtube video playing it with one hand. What a knob.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I'm doing that Circuit City deal that they garuntee to have it in stock by 2 pm through the rest of the day or $20 gift certificate.

Currently Own:
    Hardware: Nintendo Wii, 4 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3

Member #
    Friends
    Going On sell wednesday in Atlanta, after 2pm, Which is weird time Why not when store opens.

Later

Ads