Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351

Retro's post MP3C take on the Wii

kotaku

Quote Originally Posted by Retro
    The development environment is a cakewalk to work with, and we feel we took advantage of what the hardware has to offer. I'm partial to the bloom lighting, it's a really nice effect, and we could never have done that on GameCube.
    Quote Originally Posted by kotaku
    So...it's just as easy to develop for...and is a better piece of kit. Wii developers, your excuses as to why 95% of games have looked #%$&-awful just went flying casually out the window, fell eight stories and smashed into a million pieces on the footpath, killing three innocent pedestrians and injuring a further seven.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    i know it wouldnt harm the game, but it'd just be pointless.have you played the multiplayer on Metroid Prime 2? it was horrible!! single player campaign was wonderful, regardless. What about the multiplayer on Metroid Prime? there was no multiplayer, and the game was wonderful, regardless.

either way, the game is going to be great. i am just tired of the douche bags saying "im not buying it if it doesnt have wifi"
    I never said that, and your making an assumption based on an almost 3 year old game. Thats what I am saying, its an obstacle worth over coming. My biggest problem is that their are no FPS games on Wii even being announced really asside of MP3. and MP3 controls great, looks great, and has the ability to go online. With the X-Ray Visor, and Xray gun. Along with the other beams implemented into the game. I think it would be a nice addition.

I love Mario....

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc141
    I never said that, and your making an assumption based on an almost 3 year old game. Thats what I am saying, its an obstacle worth over coming. My biggest problem is that their are no FPS games on Wii even being announced really asside of MP3. and MP3 controls great, looks great, and has the ability to go online. With the X-Ray Visor, and Xray gun. Along with the other beams implemented into the game. I think it would be a nice addition.
    i realize you didnt say that, im just tired of the ppl that do. what i'm saying, is that there is no obstacle to overcome. redsteel. scarface.godfather. all FPS, why not them? besides, many people debate that metroid prime games arent even fps, they are first person adventure.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I'll be getting this game, but I'm upset that there won't be any online for this game. Actually, it's just pure stupid that it's not going to have it.

Whatever, I'll still get it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by toXic
    I'll be getting this game, but I'm upset that there won't be any online for this game. Actually, it's just pure stupid that it's not going to have it.

Whatever, I'll still get it.

perfect example.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    well i just beat mp2 and i cant wait till mp3

if it plays as good as the game play videos its by all means gonna be the best metroid game ever

Member #
    Friends
    ^ this guy's cool. why cant u ppl be like him??

Spoiler Alert!

Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    i realize you didnt say that, im just tired of the ppl that do. what i'm saying, is that there is no obstacle to overcome. redsteel. scarface.godfather. all FPS, why not them? besides, many people debate that metroid prime games arent even fps, they are first person adventure.
    That's besides the point. your saying that having an online multiplayer mode would do nothing for the game, good or bad. Well even if its multiplayer wasn't all that good, it would still be a way to increase replay value. Are you denying that some sort of online multiplayer would increase the replay value of the game?

I love Mario....

Member #
    Friends
    no, im saying there is no point to multiplayer, if it's no good. but hey, maybe they should've had Twilight Princess online, eh? in fact, im not buying another zelda game unless it has online.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    redsteel. scarface.godfather. all FPS, why not them?
    Indeed, why not? We're waiting.

So far though, no 3rd party has brought to Nintendo systems the solid gameplay that is vital to online FPS (in order for there to be a several year multiplayer frenzy on a game--it has to have near-perfect controls that can be mastered. If the controls suffer, ala Red Steel, it's worthless for that category). Nintendo promised to take care of hardcore players too. If you want to stop hearing the whining, join in. Maybe they'll finally listen and fill out the lineup.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads