LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I can't make a definitive comment about a game I haven't played; however, I do trust IGN.

If their review is accurate, as I believe it most likely is, this is just another disappointment for this system.

They better start bringing their A-Game or more people will start abandoning this system. Hopefully sales stay healthy so third party interest remains high..

2. Ads

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Why the hell does every Wii game fall on its ass!
    I dont know, maybe its just IGN....yeah it has to be....Ive played tons of the games that they said were BAD but were actually very very good!
    I think that the game reviewers have something against Nintendo

I think by the end or middle of this year we will definently be seeing some great games....such as (came from my sig)
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime III, Sadness, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Disaster: Day of Crisis, No More Heroes, Animal Crossing Wii, My Sims, Sword of Legendia, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Battalion Wars 2, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers, Opoona....no one can say those games will be bad can they!
    Last edited by Joe; 05-30-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    i think the games come out disappointing because we all think that its going to be so amazing because of the controls and we just don't think the game can be anything but amazing. I also have a problem of people saying these graphics look worse than most GCN games duh you are going to think that cause we have all seen what the PS3 and Xbox 360 so it makes what the wii does look really out of date when really its not. Also, This is the first generation of games for this system they not been able to take full control of the wiis hardware yet... i mean look at the GCN last few games compaired to say Luigis Mansion. but those are just my feelings (and who cares about graphics anyways its all about GAME play for a videoGAME)

oh yeah thursday i am buying this game when i get some money
    Exactly my thoughts. Well said. *REPPED*

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jared19
    Try 49.99
    Try $39.99 at the Wal*Mart here. Your markdown (if available) may vary.

My receipt clearly says:

VIDEO GAME $39.99 T
    IN ST 6%
    TOTAL $42.39

It came as a shock to me, but I've seen it before. Many of the games here are discounted within the first couple days of launch - I guess to reward those who REALLY want them?

I've noticed the only thing IGN likes to rate "good" with Nintendo anymore are Virtual Console games. Like, "A Link to the Past". Well DUH. If IGN gave that anything BUT an excellent rating, noone would trust them!

Member #
    Friends
    It is also $39.99 at Circuitcity and you can save additional $20 if you buy 2 Wii games. I am not sure the $20 saving is still going on or not, but it was shown on their website at least on Sunday and Monday. On top of that, you may earn up to 6% bonus cash back from Discover (5% if you registered on DiscoverCard.com and shop in store, 6% if you use the link at ShopDiscover and purchase online. So the final cost can be $30 or less.
    Last edited by billcsho; 05-30-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperH
    I've noticed the only thing IGN likes to rate "good" with Nintendo anymore are Virtual Console games. Like, "A Link to the Past". Well DUH. If IGN gave that anything BUT an excellent rating, noone would trust them!
    good, somebody else noticed it too. this is what i got when i searched for 9's

only Twilight Princess is not a VC game.

there are 9 that arein the 8s not including VC games.

basically, they're saying that there are 10 games that you should play on Wii.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    I dont care how they rate or what they give this game... its a cool and fun game and worth to buy if you like mario party games.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop_ds
    My fiancé and I picked up this game today. We played one 15 turn match and it was a good time. The 16 mini games we played were a mix of motion control and dpad. All of the mini games we played were relatively fun. This game is basically exactly the same as previous MP games. If you didn't like the other ones, you won't like this one despite the motion controls.

Overall, I like it so far, but I'm a fan of MP games.

P.S. in reply to Levesqueisking from his obnoxious post: there haven't been any 'button mashing' games
    WTF!? Did you just think youd throw in a cheap shot w/o me noticing, or were you too big of a puss to say that to my face in my thread? Completely un-called for.

Sigh... I was ganna get this too...Looks like ill be waiting for 9, and wont be playing wii till RE4 comes out.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know what to think of this game. All of the websites are saying its terrible. But, I was looking at player reviews and they say its great: http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/m...8/players.html

Currently Own:
    Hardware: Nintendo Wii, 4 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3

Member #
    Friends
    the multi player was good but the one player mode needs a little work.
    Wii Tennis Pro.
    score=2115

Ads