Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrrr
    It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.

why did u even come on Wiichat with such defiance for wii. Wii is so revoluntary hintz the codename revolution. lol I really dont appriciate that and i think neither do wii fans including myself

Member #
    Friends
    Don't feed the trolls please.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    What are you talking about?!

Mr. S.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrrr
    It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.
    Guess I'm gonna say I kinda agree with you. In my defense for owning a Wii is it's affordable and games play good (gameplay>graphics). Gimmick or not, I'll enjoy the Wii while it lasts.

In my opinion the Wii may last 5-7 years then it's up to Nintendo what to do with it, if my system was to have a short life span I wouldn't feel too bad cause it's much less expensive then the XBox 360 and PS3.

All the gaming systems are designed to do one thing, and that's to let you play games and enjoy your time. Games are meant to played not watched, yes better graphics makes the experience more realistic but doesn't change much in terms of gameplay.

Bottom line is, I really don't see the point of the argument, cause life is about choices. It's up to people to decide what to do with their money and buy whatever makes them happy...

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    All i have to say is that you are an ignorant faggot. One of the biggest points is it is a Nintendo product. It will live forever and never be forgotten. It has already made a huge impact on the gaming world and has helped develop video games to further involve the player and make every game more in depth. Yes many 3rd party games are gimmicky but most 3rd party games are on any platform. Once again its Nintendo , half the amazing games in the next decade will be exclusively for the Wii. And one questions. WHY ARE YOU ON WIICHAT???!?!?!?!? WIIchat!!!!! do u not understand. YOU STINK OF ignorant FANBOYISM GO PLAY YOUR nGage fag

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    He means let this thread die don't give this whore the attention he wants

How is the Wii different from other consoles

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Trust me, hes not getting any attention from any us who stick to what they prefer!!! I prefer nintendo! But still respect the other fellow systems!!

Member #
    Friends
    Your statements are as idiotic as the Wii fan boys, the only difference is they are at the other side of the spectrum.

IMO the Wii is a great system.

As proven by Wii Sports, the Wii enables a level of interaction never before seen in the home and does it at a very low price point.

Unfortunately although the Wii itself is a great system, many of the games are not. In fact, a lot of them seem to suck.

Time will tell.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by This Wiik
    Your statements are as idiotic as the Wii fan boys, the only difference is they are at the other side of the spectrum.

IMO the Wii is a great system.

As proven by Wii Sports, the Wii enables a level of interaction never before seen in the home and does it at a very low price point.

Unfortunately although the Wii itself is a great system, many of the games are not. In fact, a lot of them seem to suck.

Time will tell.
    Who in the Blue-Hell were you talking to?!?!?
    And whos the idiot?
    MATTER OF FACT, WHO WERE YOU POSTING THAT TO
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 05-30-2007 at 10:04 PM.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Who in the Blue-Hell were you talking to?!?!?
    lol i was trying to figure that out too. Hes talking to the guy who made the thread and saying Wii fan boys make statements just as ridiculous but his are opposite of the Wii fanboys ( of course since he doesnt like Wii) Plz no flaming not all fanboys are complete assholes who are ignorant.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Ads