LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

The Wii isn't that great

It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    0945-5092-8073-0906
    Yeah it sucks, lets go play on the other systems that are the exact same thing that video game consoles have always been except with better graphics.

Really though, setting the whole controller concept aside. Its still new games, new stories, old games with new stories. Game content can be great regardless of controls. If nintendo does good it will be because of game content in the long run. Not because of the appeal of their controllers.
    Proud Wii owner since 12:01am on release.
    Games~ Wii Play, Wii Sports, MS Anthology, LoZ:TW, DBZGT2, Wario Ware, Sonic, SSX Blur, Excite Truck, Super Swing, Mario Strikers Charged (305049 512888)
    VC~ Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario Bros., Bomberman, Golden Axe
    Since i definately plan on buying Brawl (Hoo-Rah) you should add my friend code and then PM me.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrrr
    It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.
    WTF?!?!?!?!?

Do you even know what your talking about?
    It seems to me, that your a new comer right?
    Why is it that peeps like you, always have bad sh*t to say about the wii!
    I mean cant anything positive come out of you peoples mouth instead of something negative?

(Dont get offensive over this, we're just debating/argueing, but their will be more members over here anyway to flame this thread up, so feel free to talk trash about the wii, because you are indeed entitled to your own opinion, but dont think noone is going to flame you!!)

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    the wii will keep expanding. It's not like in 2 years we'll be waving a controller back and forth, it'll be more in depth as new games and ideas are developed.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil
    the wii will keep expanding. It's not like in 2 years we'll be waving a controller back and forth, it'll be more in depth as new games and ideas are developed.
    I agree!!

Member #
    Friends
    Blasphemy!!!

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    I agree!!
    me too!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    The graphics industry can only go so far. You can only get so realistic before you have to go into gameplay. Sony and Microsoft will have to focus on immersing the player into the game rather than showing off. And when they're trying to do that, Nintendo will be improving gameplay and graphics.

BTW, this thread is considered trolling. Please don't do it again.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    6102-2889-1020-7738
    Lol you came to the wrong forum for talking about crap like that,

Go crap a Xbox360, and don't forget to wipe with a PS3

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    And to the people just saying you agree: don't do that either. And don't feed the troll. Heh, all these things can get you banned if you're not careful ^_^
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads