LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm agreeing on a few things:
    Metroid Prime is the best GameCube game in my opinion, too. I definitely loved LoZ:Wind Waker but Metroid Prime was the game to make me feel like buying the GC was totally worthwhile. It's one of those rare games that just makes me feel like I'd really be missing something if I wasn't playing these games.
    Metroid Prime 2 is a lot harder. I actually never finished it cuz as I got closer to the end I started to feel like I wanted to backtrack and look for the stuff I missed... Then I got so far that I just felt like I'd rather just start over from scratch and I just never did.
    Both are worth picking up. I think GameStop sells used copies of both for somewhere around $6 each so that's not bad at all.

I'm curious why Ronald would look forward to MP3 if he hasn't liked the others though? I mean the biggest difference will just be the controls, really, but it's still Metroid Prime. Hopefully it has online, but again... it's still Metroid Prime. If you didn't like the others, what makes you sure you'll like this one? Good on ya for giving it a chance either way, though.

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid Prime is an essential game for any1 imo. It didnt make me feel so special like super smash, phantasy star online or the other diamonds of the N64 season, but it sure had a feel of its own.The Atmosphere, the aliens, the physics, the graphics everything rocked.(remember guys at the big round room with the platforms when the space pirates first attack you? damn tha was creeping having those things chasing you with matrix style rooftop jumps...)

Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
    Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by George
    metroid prime 2 is way harder then 1, fact.
    lmfao go back to second grade and study facts and opinions.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Your right LevesqueIsKing, Metriod Prime 1 is better, but Metroid Prime 2 is way harder than 1, i have both of them in the house~ ps.You might need a guide to beat MP2

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Regardless of whatever you say, its still your opinion. You think 2 is harder and I think 1 is harder, thats our opinion.

Just to make sure we're on the same page: Were you speaking in terms of gameplay/storyline or enemies. I meant that the enemies and bosses were harder.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Gameplay, and storyline, finding where you were supposed to go was complicated and crap!!!

I almost crapped on myself that day i was playing it bc i didnt know where to go

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^haha, okay okay, I agree with you on that. Metroid Prime 2 was a lot more complicated.

I still think that the enemies/bosses were harder in MP1

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    True on that, enemies and bosses were easy on MP2, but harder on MP1
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    I got Metroid Prime with a guide through a bundle from Nintendo Power but I didn't wanna use it unless I ABSOLUTELY needed it or until after I got to the end and wanted to go back to pick up all the missiles etc. Metroid Prime 2 I got and figured I'd do the same thing but I ended up going back a few days later to get the guide cuz I needed it so early. So yeah, MP2 was more difficult in my opinion.

And yeah... the space pirates scared the living shit outta me in the first one. I remember getting to the end of the game and not even wanting to face the boss so I took a break of a week or two before I went back in lol That was the first time a game scared me to play it. Half-Life can be creepy at times but it never felt immersive like that first time the space pirates attack you. After that first attack, I crept around so much in the game it might as well have been considered a stealth action game from then on. And I made every save point from then on my bitch.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Yeah I remember the space pirates would sneak around behind you and you'd turn around with the heat visor and see this heated entity next you slashing at you suddenly with a blade. I'd totally jump in real life when I'd get caught off guard like that.

Ads