Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Quote Originally Posted by E7ernal
    Metroid Prime 3 Demo was rather disappointing
    what demo are you speaking of because i want to play it

Member #
    Friends
    i thought Wii Play was pretty much boring after maybe an hour of playing it. Thank god i only rented it.
    Death is certain, Life is not.

Member #
    Friends
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovax
    i thought Wii Play was pretty much boring after maybe an hour of playing it. Thank god i only rented it.
    I bought wii play because they didn't have any wii remotes. It was so boring I played each game once and I havent touched it since.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Isn't renting the same as buying the stupid thing? LMAO

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Wii Play is by far the biggest let down of a game. It just does not do it for me at all. Glad I only paid $20 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Isn't renting the same as buying the stupid thing? LMAO
    Are you serious?
    Last edited by AZ_Wii_Tard; 05-31-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    TMNT... I like the graphics, the control style is ok... but I wish it had multiplayer and I wish there was more game to it. It is kinda redundant.

Cooking Mama... I returned it within 3 days of buying it. I'm STILL holding a grudge over it. It took me 3 hours to COMPLETE the game.

Sonic... My denial about recent Sonic games sucking is finally over. They suck. They just do.

Red Steel... I don't care that it was a launch title. They had the chance to set the bar really high for FPS games on Wii. They didn't NEED to make it a launch title. They kinda just ran with the hype and hoped that alone would sell the game but the reviews were bad BEFORE it even came out, which is what stopped me from buying it at launch. Even though Wii Sports was a Nintendo game, it demonstrated the Wii's capabilities brilliantly. Red Steel just kinda made me feel like "Wow, this system is still capable of running crappy games" If I was Ubisoft, I'd rather wait a little while to release an amazing game rather than cement the reputation as the first Wii game that sucked. Then consider FarCry, which I haven't even played, but that's MAINLY because I hated Red Steel so much and if FarCry is getting reviews WORSE than that, it scares me.

Member #
    Friends
    Id have to say Sonic and the Secret Rings i didnt like the controls at all, but i did get WoW at the same so I didnt play sonic too much

Member #
    Friends
    i think all the wii games are lets downs except for a couple like twilight princess and super paper mario

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Wii_Tard
    Wii Play is by far the biggest let down of a game. It just does not do it for me at all. Glad I only paid $20 for it.

Are you serious?
    what he means is that it costs $5 or so to rent, and it costs $50. But the Wiimote is worth $40... so its a $5 difference.

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    paper mario sucks. That game is sooooo bad. *shudder*. Seriously, it should be called super paper preschool mario. Its one of those games where even the graphics made me cry. I cant believe how bad it is. Sorry, but I really dont see what people like in it.

Oblivion was probably my biggest let down. It made me want to tea bag all the developers in their sleep. THats how bad it was.
    you are the only person ive ever heard about who doesnt like oblivion. maybe its just you.

and i liked paper mario. i liked the older ones better, but i thought it was a great game.

but personally, i was let down by excite truck and rayman. excite truck has no replay value and rayman (i never bought it) is boring.
    'nuff said.

as for other consoles, resistance kind of failed me (i played it at a friends house)
    i was expecting better than halo with all the hype it got. what did i get? a good game, but not anything close to halo.

Ads