LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    IcedEarth81 - That's also a good valid point.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol Mortal Kombat has gone downhill since Mortal Kombat 2

Especially the last 3 games with there crappy graphics and rubbish fighting systems it's awful

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah but still... whether or not graphics are important or you're expecting much... MKA's graphics aren't terrible! lol
    The only disappointment I've had with anything with graphics/video in the game is you can't switch to 16:9 but that doesn't matter for me NOW cuz I don't even have a widescreen TV but when I eventually do someday, then I'll just be momentarily bummed and I'll get over it quickly by punching a guy's head straight off his neck.

BTW... I posted it in another thread but G4 posted this guide to the fatalities today, I figure this thread is a good place to post it too:
    http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/photo_ga...ist/index.html

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't saying graphics are the most important part of the game. But these graphics were worse than a gamecube game. The gameplay is horrible too. The controls are a gimmick and it's just not fun.

I'm just tired of wii developers being lazy , that's all. If they spent more time on it , it could have been great. It just didn't feel like a Mortal Kombat game too me. Then again MK3 was the last game I liked of the series.

Not trying to be an idiot, I was just disappointed.

Member #
    Friends
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    This game is great fun. I did dislike the variety of Motor Kombat, but I guess I'll say its better than the Chess and Puzzle Kombat of Deception.

As for created characters, you can create 8 total, one for each profile made. So technically, you have at least 70 characters to play with!

P.S.: the Wii remote control scheme is the best. Does anyone else do their motions toward and away from the screen instead of left to right? I do toward and away motions.

Member #
    Friends
    7466-2556-3307-9977
    Only being able to create one kharacter per profile sucks, but I'll live. I can't say I've enjoyed motar kombat at all, I would have been happier with either the puzzle or chess games. The wii remote does add a bit of fun to the game though, when the moves register correctly (I'm having some trouble with the motions that aren't just a semi-circle).

Member #
    Friends
    it's out in about 2 weeks in the UK, been following MK series from the start so I'm really looking forward to this one.
    My Wii Games...

Member #
    Friends
    Why cant the wii match the GC's Graphics?

Ads