LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this is all very confusing. so what are the two stick things on the wii classic controller called?

surely people arent suggesting that the only way to play a wii game will be with a gamecube controller? the classic controller can do everything the gamecube one could - its stupid to suggest they'd release a wii game that isnt compatible with wii hardware, isnt it?

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Quote Originally Posted by leewebster
    this is all very confusing. so what are the two stick things on the wii classic controller called?

surely people arent suggesting that the only way to play a wii game will be with a gamecube controller? the classic controller can do everything the gamecube one could - its stupid to suggest they'd release a wii game that isnt compatible with wii hardware, isnt it?
    bingo! you god i

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    this is hillarious, you guys are just further proving my point, i share useful info and i get it thrown in my face, we'll see who is laughing when brawl is released with gamecube controller support...we'll see.

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Quote Originally Posted by wii man
    this is hillarious, you guys are just further proving my point, i share useful info and i get it thrown in my face, we'll see who is laughing when brawl is released with gamecube controller support...we'll see.
    im pretty shure it has got it but thats not what we where arguing abut

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    we werent arguing, you were just reminding me what pricks imature 10 year olds can be

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo have always referred to analog sticks as control sticks...

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    In 1996 Nintendo introduced a modern analog stick called a control stick on their Nintendo 64 controller. Unlike the D-pad, the control stick allowed for varying levels of pressure and 360-degree control, translating into more precise movements in games such as Super Mario 64.
    So technically speaking the even the nunchuck attachment has a control stick. Personally if I made it I'd make it compatible with both GC and classic controllers, which would have the added benefit of enabling 8 way brawls ^_^.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii man
    No one is disputing that it will most likely support the GameCube controller and we've all figured that would be the case since it was first announced. After all Mortal Kombat supports the GameCube controller in addition to the classic controller and the Wii remote/nunchuk.

The point of contention is that you are claiming that their use of the term "control stick" is referring SPECIFICALLY to the GameCube controller and nothing else, when it's just a generic term and could be referring to any controller's analog control stick (Classic controller, Gamecube controller, or nunchuk).

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by leewebster

Shoot, what else could it be, it dont look like no C-Stick, might as well call but of those analogs control sticks, or one is a control stick on the left, the other is a C-stick on the right!

Member #
    Friends
    if it used the nunchuck how would u run? the d pad? dont make me laugh

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    omg.its so simple people. using guns in brawl using the "control stick", which is the yellow joystick on the gamecube controller, means that when you shoot, u can have dual control, like a first person shooter. and obviously, you can do the same with the classic controller since it has 2 joysticks, so one for moving and one for aiming. why are some of ya makin such a tumult? and i could care less about how the wiimote controls it cause nintendo themselves said that the controls are wierd and didnt feel right.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads