Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    really? I picked them up pretty fast when I rented with some friends.
    I admit I got the hang of the controls fairly quickly as well, but I read reviews where there were others that were having problems and just couldn't get the uber tricks to work.

But I guess it doesn't really matter if you are persist, and keep practising till you get it right.

Member #
    Friends
    if you like Party games and Multiplayer, get Mario Party 8! Mario Party games are awsome.

Member #
    Friends
    0145-0637-4192-3304
    go for Mario Party 8
    if you do like party games

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for all the quick responses and advice, and sorry if this is a topic that comes up all of the time, I checked to see if there was a specific thread or something for this sort of question, but didn't see anything.

I would definitely get Mario Strikers, but unfortunately am in the US and it's not out here yet (definitely plan on getting it when it does). SSX sounds pretty cool, I might check it out, but I think for now I'm gonna go with Mario Party 8 (I've never played the Mario Party games, so it'll be new to me) and get Rayman later (I saw they're already coming out with a second one later this year). For my other game I think I'll get Sonic, I know no one said much about it, but it looks pretty fun and I never had a chance to play it much on the old Sega, only very occasionally, so I think it'll be good.

I would just save the $ and test 'em out first, but the thing is I get two free games with the system, so I'm not gonna pass that up. Well thanks again, and any more advice is welcome.

Ads