+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    "you'll never walk alone! gizzavii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1429-3471-7810-2494

tiger woods WTF!!!

I just wanted to air my deep diapointment with tiger woods.... I found it almost unplayable!!

It was soooo random and i really gave it a good go as i have wated for it 7 months since i got my wii.

When i would swing backwards gently or otherwise i would get bout half way ish and the golfer on screen would swing at about 40% power!!!!!!!! SO frustrating especaily on big shot and pressure points in the game.

Anybody else get this randomness from the game. I feel proper let down but this game and just incase anybody else was thinking bout buying this i would defo rent it first.

Gutted.

Mario strikers charged thing is... 154721 335104

Now what do i do??

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    start at neutral and only swing in one direction? cut out the backswing. Helps me in wii sports

Member #
    Friends
    1429-3471-7810-2494
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    start at neutral and only swing in one direction? cut out the backswing. Helps me in wii sports
    You mean just swing fowards?? I'll try that. Wii sports is coool how come it's feels so much better to handle than tiger? (exept boxin) Tiger woods is just one game!!!

Weird

But god bless wii sports

ahmen

Now what do i do??

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    make sure you tell me if it works...you'd have to pry yourself off the wii though

Member #
    Friends
    1429-3471-7810-2494
    not playin at the mo.... will defo try tho! Ta

Now what do i do??

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzavii
    I just wanted to air my deep diapointment with tiger woods.... I found it almost unplayable!!

It was soooo random and i really gave it a good go as i have wated for it 7 months since i got my wii.

When i would swing backwards gently or otherwise i would get bout half way ish and the golfer on screen would swing at about 40% power!!!!!!!! SO frustrating especaily on big shot and pressure points in the game.

Anybody else get this randomness from the game. I feel proper let down but this game and just incase anybody else was thinking bout buying this i would defo rent it first.

Gutted.

Try slowing your backswing down. Sometimes, if I swing too fast, then the Wii doesn't pick it up. My mate also had this issue.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    1429-3471-7810-2494
    i exept that not every game is perfect but man.... this 'glitch' can happen at some big points in the game. ta fo advise tho shall try!!

Now what do i do??

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    what I've found with this game is you have to try and emulate the on screen golfers screen with regards speed if you are going to use your proper golf swing. otherwise, do what i do and ignore the swing you yourself make but watch the golfer on screen - when his club is roughly the position you want on his backswing then start on your forward swing. my normal golf swing is medium paced but i do slow it own to play the game. and remember it is the distance of the backswing and the speed of the forward swing that determines your overall power. it could well be that you are also swinging forward way too quickly - too fast for the wii sensors to pick it up which results in bodged speeds - in all, my advice would be to slow down your back and forward swing and watch the golfer on screen. HTH

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    At first the game is a little difficult to get use to the swing. Try a few different things and after you figure out what works for you the game becomes great. Do not use the character to model your swing. Good luck and I am sure you will like the game as soon as you figure out your swing. My GF swings her arm forward and I swing my arm across my body. Totally different swings and we both get good results. Try a couple out.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    Gizzavii, i know exactly what your talking about.

In mid swing the Fu**er hits the ball, usually when your drawing back getting ready to strike the ball.

I also found this to be a problem, and its very random .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads