LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    The King of Fox's Fox MattCloud's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    good answer. i mean, people look at you funny through the window when you play wario ware lol

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Cknapp151
    The day you grow pubes is the day noobs wont take rumors so seriously

and i was saying it cold happen, but it will be like mgs4, twin sold wii snake or some gay sub title

and i bet re5 goes to the ps3, just cause its capacom
    Theres already some articles in Magazine on RE5 on PS3. capcom is looking faithful to playstation and may even Release Megaman on there DL center ( games i was hoping would come to Wii!!!) It will probably come to Wii because all the games that went on GC but RE5 will look awesome of PS3 you must admit, Looks like 360 is screwed when it comes to capcom

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Theres already some articles in Magazine on RE5 on PS3. capcom is looking faithful to playstation and may even Release Megaman on there DL center ( games i was hoping would come to Wii!!!) It will probably come to Wii because all the games that went on GC but RE5 will look awesome of PS3 you must admit, Looks like 360 is screwed when it comes to capcom
    its coming to the wii too, go to eb games, look in the big release book, read june 07 game informer, it was in there

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I mean its like halo getting put to wii.
    This is never gonna happen due to bungie has never made anything for nintendo, and i doubt they will start

Vote For me in Sig of the Week(sotw 9)

[Wii Friend Code]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Message me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Cknapp151
    its coming to the wii too, go to eb games, look in the big release book, read june 07 game informer, it was in there

This is never gonna happen due to bungie has never made anything for nintendo, and i doubt they will start
    Oh ok i wasnt sure but i thought it would be. i think a MGS might be released close to half or a year after MGS4. **** bungie they were great and Halo 1 was great. Now there just Greedy and dont care about quality of games because they are too hung up on " we are bungie everyone will love this game if it sucks or not there all brainwashed and wont even notice". Its funny because the Life of the 360 is entirely Dependant on One single games. Lets all face it almsot nobody would have bought it if they New Halo 3 wouldnt Exist.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Oh ok i wasnt sure but i thought it would be. i think a MGS might be released close to half or a year after MGS4. **** bungie they were great and Halo 1 was great. Now there just Greedy and dont care about quality of games because they are too hung up on " we are bungie everyone will love this game if it sucks or not there all brainwashed and wont even notice". Its funny because the Life of the 360 is entirely Dependant on One single games. Lets all face it almsot nobody would have bought it if they New Halo 3 wouldnt Exist.
    yea the 360 wouldnt sell if there wasnt hope for halo 3

Vote For me in Sig of the Week(sotw 9)

[Wii Friend Code]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Message me if you add me

The King of Fox's Fox MattCloud's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wat? 360 got some good games dead rising, lost planet, viva pinata, perfect dark zero, to name just a few, so dont talk rubbish

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox MattCloud
    wat? 360 got some good games dead rising, lost planet, viva pinata, perfect dark zero, to name just a few, so dont talk rubbish
    Well ya it has some good games but i meant I dont think anybody looked at those games and Said thats why i am buying a 360 for many it was Halo 3. I cant think of many Exclusives, they only i can is Halo 3 and timesift? i know theres a few more but nothing Huge like halo 3, for others consoles they have 4 or 5 " halo 3s" coming out this year. Which is bad news for the Xbox. The 360 really needs some great exclusives. Ya it has some but none that are blow your mind games. i would certainly like mine more if there were some. Xbox one certainly has some, like psychonauts i love that game. well this is getting way... off thread topic..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads