LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    willc2105, i didnt really put much thought into it. it was one of those moments when you realized uve been playing wii into teh wee hours of the mornin no punn intended and you just say omg screw this im going to bed. adn after that i just never really picked the game up again..

but i dont think its my game for other reasons, like, its boring.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

New account InvaderGir pokemondude -.-'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    willc2105, i didnt really put much thought into it. it was one of those moments when you realized uve been playing wii into teh wee hours of the mornin no punn intended and you just say omg screw this im going to bed. adn after that i just never really picked the game up again..

but i dont think its my game for other reasons, like, its boring.
    get it 4 gc.i instanteley got tired of the wii controller.And also the button combinations was what i liked about it.when you get farther in the game you learn more moves.
    I dont use this account anymore my new account is InvaderGir
    I dont use this anymore so dont bother to pm or anything.

Member #
    Friends
    2192-4083-8192-7034
    does anyone not like Zelda on the Wii? im kinda of mad i spent fifty bucks on it. i pretty much gave up on it 2 weeks ago, it got so boring! i loved the SNES zelda but tahts the last one ive played lol. maybe some day ill go back to it.

dont flame me!!!! lol

Im with you on this. Im not saying its a bad game, just isnt my type. In fact, nintendo has put few games thats my type. I have Smooth Moves, SMP8, Paper mario (beat it), Sonic (pretty sucky), Tiger Woods (good), Madden(good). I like smooth moves and mario party 8 but they lack substance. After a few times playing, Im already bored of them.

Member #
    Friends
    its not the controller thats making it bad for me, in fact thats the only reason i made it this far! lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with SensesFail. I try to force myself to play but its like drinking cough syrup.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    I've never been a huge RPG fan, I could never get through them. The only one that ever caught my attention is The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.

Oddly enough, Zelda TP is the only game besides Wii Sports that I have. It got such high ratings on review sites, especially when compared with the next best game which usually wasn't even close. I'm starting to get more into it though, once you get passed the whole in-game tutorial bogus-quest-to-teach-you-the-game-mechanics crap it gets more interesting.

Member #
    Friends
    eh, ive decided to trade it in tomarrow. i kinda want a DS lol.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    does anyone not like Zelda on the Wii? im kinda of mad i spent fifty bucks on it. i pretty much gave up on it 2 weeks ago, it got so boring! i loved the SNES zelda but tahts the last one ive played lol. maybe some day ill go back to it.

dont flame me!!!! lol
    How How How How How?? Twilight Princess Is a Great game. It is a little bit boring for the first hour or so but it is a great game. How far did you get? 2 weeks? you should have beaten it. the last one you played was the SNES game? Jesus christ man play mojora and Oot and Windwaker. Beat them all they are all great. Dont be fooled bu Wind wakers cell shading it is a great and rewarding game. These games have some of the best music ever. TP is not a boring game, you are always moving and finding new puzzles to solve. Where did you get to and what made you bored?????!!!!?!?!?!?!!??!?

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    ^^^^Lol, I actually got a DS Lite last Xmas with Kart and New SMB and got bored of it and sold it to a friend. The plot thickens...

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    I agree with SensesFail. I try to force myself to play but its like drinking cough syrup.
    not flaming but what the hell is wrong with you? have you not played Majora or Wind waker or Oot? They are all great games and Twilight is no different it too is a great game.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Ads