Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    SSBB site is my home page SuppaRoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3481-0462-1023-5980
    SSBB will be the halo of Wii. It is gonna have the most people online and its never gonna die until the next SSB comes out. Metroid.....ends when u pass the game.
    MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED - PM me for Friend Code Exchanges. 386653-777982
    MAKE SURE you send me a private message telling me you added me.

Wins-70 Loses-14
    Undefeated within friends roster. Think you can beat me....jus pm me and we will see

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppaRoy
    SSBB will be the halo of Wii. It is gonna have the most people online and its never gonna die until the next SSB comes out. Metroid.....ends when u pass the game.
    Just to play devils advocate

Did Halo end when you beat the game?

Member #
    Friends
    I think Metroid will be AMAZING!!

But it doesnt have a chance against Halo 3 or SSBB if it doesnt have online mutiplayer. Period.

Member #
    Friends
    3892-2269-1758-4620
    Just like to point out that i'll be buying MP3 ^^

On a side note - i dont know if anyone has thought of this but wouldn't it be possible for nintendo to update Mp3 to have some kind of multiplayer? Kinda like SSBB being able to get updates through wiiconnect24 (or so i've read)...

What you guys/gals think?

Currently Own: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Legend of Zelda: TP, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8
    Waiting on:Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB,

Feel free to add me on your wii! Details can be found below my avatar and remmember to msg me your details if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid prime is the best game ever! it owns any other game easy...any other game....!! omg im getting 3 when it comes out i have 1 and 2 and best them both tons of times hard mode too and the first one in 6hours... metroid prime will p00n all other FPS!!!!! w00t for MP3!!! w00t for Wii- best console ever made!!! cant wait till i get mine!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid will never ever die out!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279

Stop YAKKIN'!

Quote Originally Posted by myWiifuture
    Metroid prime is the best game ever! it owns any other game easy...any other game....!! omg im getting 3 when it comes out i have 1 and 2 and best them both tons of times hard mode too and the first one in 6hours... metroid prime will p00n all other FPS!!!!! w00t for MP3!!! w00t for Wii- best console ever made!!! cant wait till i get mine!!!
    Shaddup and speak properly! Take your riddalin as well.

Well now, this game seems worth it. Will it be multi-/online like Hunters? That'll add to its worth, but remember people, online isn't the biggest thing to look for. P.S.____________________________ _______________________^--------^
    _______________________|<->---<->|<Let us hope that Metroid will be as good as this ADHD ____________________(''')|____^____|(''') ridden person says it will be>
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 06-06-2007 at 10:11 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Dont get me wrong, I am a huge fan of the metroid series.

Without online gaming, metroid will be far from revolutionary. Not only will gamers from different consoles see it as 'just another nintendo one player game, new wii gamers wont be impressed by it either.

You can say whatever you want, but online gaming IS the future, and it is the only way to impress gamers these days.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Dont get me wrong, I am a huge fan of the metroid series.

Without online gaming, metroid will be far from revolutionary. Not only will gamers from different consoles see it as 'just another nintendo one player game, new wii gamers wont be impressed by it either.

You can say whatever you want, but online gaming IS the future, and it is the only way to impress gamers these days.
    Oh, I agree, but if your internet crashes then whaddya do if one players unfun?
    Or when a friend comes over. Normal multi gonna be unimpressive? Look, Nintys gotta stay fun while making good use of online. A game with good graphics(which Wii dun have) and good online feels like an empty shell to me without a good solid one player story/mode. Online is good, but dun forget that you should be able to play one player. I only play free online games on my comp F' YOU P2P!!!!! F' YOU WoW! One player still rules!!! I do think console online is worth a bit more though and I hope Metroid is online so dun get me wrong. Its just not THE MOST IMPORTANT factor of a game.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 06-06-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    In fact SSBB is ANTI-REVOLUTIONARY. It is bad for the video game industry because it teaches everyone to keep rehashing the same game over and over again adding a new character or new level instead of coming up with something new.

I threw up in my mouth a little.
    nah it's sorta revolutionary due to finalsmash, and crawling and what not. what really was anti-recolutionary was mario aprty 8, only 6 friggen maps and they all suck,

another comlaint about the game(sorta off topic): i do not think that boo, dry bones, hammer bro or blooper should be playable characters,

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads