LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member wampa's Avatar
    Member #
    24418
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    What was the game called?

    Sure it was on the SEGA not sure witch 1.

    But it was like topgun. the graphics at the time were amazing!!!

    sure it worked on a cd with film/graphics and u shot down the planes.

    Loved it..

    Sure if I sore it now I would not be impressed...

    Must be back in 1990

  2. #2
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Shouldnt this be in the other forum? This is for Wii chat.
    Arcade or home system? If home system do you mean Sega CD?

  3. #3
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    After burner ?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Burner
    http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=6821

    There was a few more but im just posting the one that every one knows

    Thunderhawk (ok not a plane)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder...8Video_Game%29

    Also
    Sky target
    No wiki info (WTS)



    It whould help if you had a console name
    Or a idea of what other games you had on it (wii can then narrow it down)
    I like doing these things
    Last edited by DBloke; 06-07-2007 at 12:10 AM.


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  4. #4
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592
    Beat me Afterburner....god post Dark Prinny
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  5. #5
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Damn it took to long to edit it some body posted in the mean time

    I added more to it


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  6. #6
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Didn't Afterburner come out in 85? I SWEAR I remember playing it in the mid to late 80's

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member dreamcastninja's Avatar
    Member #
    25463
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    prolly sewer shark
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member wampa's Avatar
    Member #
    24418
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Iamsure the game was on the Mega drive with CD. dosent look like any of the games above!!! sure it had full motion picture with cut scenes. I thlought it was great!! we are talking 1990

  9. #9
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Mega Drive didn't use CD's =/
    Well the MegaCD allowed you to do that



    No Longer Have A Wii


  10. #10
    WiiChat Member wampa's Avatar
    Member #
    24418
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    mega drive with CD attachment Iam sure

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts