LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i'm going to polay it, beat it, than write e-mails to jack thompsan saying im' tempted to go do that stuff in public, maybe even to him

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

2. Ads

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    monsteroids nice banner

sorry for the off topic but Okami was cool, and like 40 hours long

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    zomg heres some rep! thanks for being so helpful! i almost forgot about giving you rep then you said gimme rep and im like OH YAH

pych.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I wanted to keep this to myself but, Jack Johnson is one of the only people that inspire me to play accoustic. Eh, I'm not some sissy that listens to "OMFG, he is so hawt" music all day. But you would have to understand.

Member #
    Friends
    I like the fact that it's legal to own the game in Britain, just illegal to sell or import it.

Also, dosn't the fact that it's rated AO by the ESBR combined with the fact that both Sony and Nintendo don't accept AO games mean you're not going to be seeing it any time soon in America and Canada?

Member #
    Friends
    i downloaded manhunt ILLegally. Meaning, if the graphics I experienced on the PC are what I thought they are, the wii will suck ass. No the game was really not worth investing time into especially with the forced camera filter effects. If the game was worth it, go for it, but dont buy it just because it exists. We need to promote GOOD gaming from developers, games that deserve our money, not because they appear on a console brand we support. Thats just damn stupid.

Member #
    Friends
    The original post here was retarded. Deserves a ban for blatent rep whoring...

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    i downloaded manhunt ILLegally. Meaning, if the graphics I experienced on the PC are what I thought they are, the wii will suck ass. No the game was really not worth investing time into especially with the forced camera filter effects. If the game was worth it, go for it, but dont buy it just because it exists. We need to promote GOOD gaming from developers, games that deserve our money, not because they appear on a console brand we support. Thats just damn stupid.
    I did exact same thing and completely agree

Oh yeah forgot who but somebody said america wont get it cuz of AO

well most 10 year olds have San Andreas so theres your answer

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Ads