Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    What the heck is wrong with people?

He said he saw them at a garage sale. Is that so unrealistic? Heck, when I was a kid, my mom thought my dad had too many tools. She marked them all a quarter and put them out. Luckily, he arrived home in time to end the insanity. Crazy things appear at garage sales.

If you are done with a game, why not sell it? Why the badgering because someone relayed an observation?

2. Ads

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcastninja
    Zach is a delusional moron. It's not tha the did something wrong, but HE is wrong.
    You sir, should stop flamming.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    I badger him because he is an idiot. Idiots deserve to be badgered. I mean, WTF is "flamming" ?
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    I badger him because he is an idiot. Idiots deserve to be badgered. I mean, WTF is "flamming" ?
    idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    gamefly is the cheapest for used games

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    "idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason."

Your opinion doesn't matter. Contend my foot in your ass.

"calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots"

There's a big difference between "flamming" and "flaming". You are both fools.

"wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?"

Yes you get an award. You get the satisfaction of knowing that you suck at life. Call it an award if you want, but I call it idiocy.
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    "idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason."

"calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots"

"wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?"

Yes you get an award. You get the satisfaction of knowing that you suck at life. Call it an award if you want, but I call it idiocy.
    awww... thanks buddy! I havent' gotton any awards in a while! jk.
    I'm just gonna completly guess... but I dont think that dreamcastninja likes me! oh, I get to suck at life too! Man i'm having a good day!
    Last edited by zachp18; 06-09-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570

PWND.....nice Dreamcastninja

Edit: From my experience Excite Truck blows ass. Its fun at the beginning and freaking horrible at the end IMOP, the game is really short and you can beat it in a day. but if you want it, go for it.
    Last edited by blankconnection; 06-09-2007 at 02:12 PM.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads