LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The controls of Godfather really push it over the top. Graphically GTA is better. GTA also has over the top themes going on. The shooting and fighting mechanics on Godfather blow away GTA's by far.

I love both. I prefer the controls of the Godfather and I liked the RPG-style character building and the business takeover stuff. But I still like to play GTA to drive around in outrageous vehicles listening to old-school music and laughing at the crazy commercials (like Exploder: Evacuator Part 2 in Vice City)

Godfather definately will keep you playing for a long, long time.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4937-4392-5355-2704
    So far Godfather is the hands down best game ive played for wii but im hopin manhunt2 is of the same calibur, loved the first one and cant wait to see some of the new weapons
    Everyone's gotta a game plan til they get hit-Tyson

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch5890
    So far Godfather is the hands down best game ive played for wii but im hopin manhunt2 is of the same calibur, loved the first one and cant wait to see some of the new weapons
    speaking of calibur - i cant wait till Soul Calibur comes out for the Wii but yeah I'm really excited about Manhunt2. I've got it on pre-order from play.com and it should be really good - fingers crossed

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    On the subject of Manhunt 2. The reviews i've seen make the game out to be unneccsarily gory which kind of puts me off. i guess a lot of this is on the back of anticipated media criticism. To be honest this aspect of the gaming doesnt interest me im more interested in the game play/graphics etc. Never played MH1 but interested in the follow-up, gore aside...

luckliy godfather is taking up all my time at the moment but there will come a time that once i've been crowned Don i'll need something else to go at.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Thanks for the whole Godfather enlightenment. I was a little skeptical about the game. From what I remember from videos, the vehicles in the game looked horrble..but thats all I saw. I'll go rent it today.

Thanks

Ads