LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I love the simplicity of it all. It helps me break away from all the convoluted, complicated and or immoral games I own.

Seriously, I love this game. The only game with sweet Wii remote controls. No crappy "glitches" that make you lose. Its because you're sucking haha!!!
    It feels revolutionary. Monkeyball sucks n' marble madness doesn't play like this. I want Mercury Meltdown! I'll rent that next!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    I love the simplicity of it all. It helps me break away from all the convoluted, complicated and or immoral games I own.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy9
    Dude, I'm not gonna watch your extra videos because... well, because I don't care. People would rather play a crappy shooter or RPG on the 360 than a marble game. Truth? Truth.
    I only wanted you to watch the first one.

Yes people would rather play a crappy shooter than a game like this no matter how good it is because they are morons. Those morons are the same people buying the PS3 instead of the Wii because they would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics than something thats actually fun. As a Wii owner I thought you could understand this and appreciate that this game might actually be important.

Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol didnt you post the exact same thing for metroid?....
    Actually that was someone else. I'm happy you noticed because I was trying to copy their thread

Member #
    Friends
    The game is not that good, get over it.

And yes some people would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics then a crappy marble game with good controls. What's wrong with that?

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    The game is not that good, get over it.

And yes some people would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics then a crappy marble game with good controls. What's wrong with that?
    For those that played the game for any amount of time it seems you are in the minority in thinking its a "crappy marble game"

I bet you would have said the same thing about Katamari on PS2 when it was new.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    ciper you are very right v*REPPED*
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Monkeyball sucks n' marble madness doesn't play like this. I want Mercury Meltdown! I'll rent that next!
    Thats all it is though, Monkey Ball controls and table like stages with Marble Madness... Marbles. It looks fun but nothing to over glorify it.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    I have to be honest I never thought Kororinpa was a revolutionary game. I made this thread as poking fun at SSBB and especially the Metroid thread showing that a good game can often be completely overlooked if it doesn't have good marketing and no main character.

It really drives me nuts that people could say two games that havn't even been released are revolutionary! Stop drinking the damn Kool Aid.

I will say however this is easily one of the top 10 games on the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    The Smash threads are annoying, yes. But I don't quite think anyone, even Shoko(!), is calling it revolutionary. Same thing in the Metroid thread, some of us were merely arguing it COULD be revolutionary.

Member #
    Friends
    I got this game yesterday. Its fun, starts off easy but gets frustrating like everything else.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Ads