I bolded my favorites
IGN Wii-k in Review podcast highlights
- Big Brain Academy talk
- Scarface talk
- RE4: WE talk
- The Bigs talk, preview coming soon
- Madden hands on coming soon
- Ghost squad discussion, lack of 16:9 support, developer quick cash-in discussion
- More talk of Harrison, Llewelyn, Kaplan leaving. Nothing confirmed just yet. Nintendo trying to become a bigger player in the industry.
- Dragon Quest Swords talk and details
- Mercury Meltdown Revolution talk
- Wii debug units discussed
- RPG talk, new RPGs on the way. Sequel to an RPG that came out at the same time as Baten Kaitos is hinted at. Matt- “I might as well just tell you. Bozon- keep faith in Crystal Chronicles. It’s going to be good.”
- Most likely no NHL Wii until next year if it does come
- 3 EA games coming, Fifa is one of them
- Wii Sports 2, Pikmin, Wii Health may happen next year (nothing confirmed at all)
- More talk of hardware upgrades. Nothing officially announced. Hard drive and headset seem likely candidates.
- FF:CC focus on single player
- Good multiplayer games, BBA and hopefully Battalion Wars II
- Big developers heading to Wii. Soul Calibur 4 will most likely not head to Wii. Manhunt 2 will test the water for adult titles on Wii
- “Cool stuff we could tell you about, but then we’d get killed. ” Some announcements to make with 3rd parties, but nothing major. Thinks they’re going to get stuff before E3.
sounds good! I cant wait for THE BIGS news and Madden hands on