LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    I thought a Link to the past was the easiest. The hardest was the first I could never find anything all I would do is go up, right, left, up and hope I would find something.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    A lot of people are going to say Wind Waker but I thought it was actually pretty challenging (especially the triforce treasure hunt.) Twilight Princess might have been the hardest for newcomers but people who have played OOT, MM, and WW have already seen all the puzzles Twilight Princess threw at you. Really I thought TP was way to easy because it was just more of the same stuff we've done before in previous Zelda titles! One really sad thing is you can kill enimies in 2 simple sword swipes, which was a first. There also really wasnt a lot of puzzles, and when there was, Minda just explaind how to beat them (same with bosses!)

Twilight Princess: The easiest Zelda yet!
    Last edited by Joe; 06-09-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Twilight Princess, I dunno why the hell did the producers want for the newcomers of Zelda to have a easy experience playing this, they should have made it harder instead of easier, I hope the next Zelda for Wii is what they say it will be: different than any other Zelda game and that it's really hard like it's supposed to be..and all you saying Wind Waker is the easiest must be stupid..probably the kiddie graphics incline you into thinking that, but it's not true.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    I don't know about the easiest but the hardest is the very first one OMG so unforgiving too, you die you pretty much start over although I'll bet the side-scrolling ones were really easy despite the annoying fact that you would randomly go into buildings
    There was only one side scroller: Zelda II. Considering how few fans it has, I'd say it probably ranks pretty high on the difficulty scale. It's one of my favorites.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    There was only one side scroller: Zelda II. Considering how few fans it has, I'd say it probably ranks pretty high on the difficulty scale. It's one of my favorites.
    haha Zelda II right? My mum beat that one. In 4 months. Shadow Liknk is haard. I tried him and died in 2 seconds flat! I love that game!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5295-2239-8800-6599
    i would have to say they were all easy, wind waker was the easiest, zelda 2 was not hard but it was a pain in the ass

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahirrama
    I think it is the windwaker...that was super easy...
    How about you guys
    How obvious is the answer.... The easiest Zelda is the Original The legend of Zelda for the NES. I mean for one its only about an hour long

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    I dont know why everyone is saying WW and that it sucked... Wind waker gets difficult towards the end because it is completely random( not moving but u have no idea where it is) where the triforce pieces are. Kirkwood thats dumb. The arrows pointed what direction the wind was blowing in not where you were supposed to go. I think its idiotic ppl didnt like the game because of its graphics. Just to start it is the best cel shading i have ever seen. the only thing i disliked about wind waker was that you werent actually link!

as for hardest i would say Majora jsut because there were no linear guidelines at all, you didnt even know what temples to go to in what order. I still beat it and it was great

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    I dont know why everyone is saying WW and that it sucked... Wind waker gets difficult towards the end because it is completely random( not moving but u have no idea where it is) where the triforce pieces are. Kirkwood thats dumb. The arrows pointed what direction the wind was blowing in not where you were supposed to go. I think its idiotic ppl didnt like the game because of its graphics. Just to start it is the best cel shading i have ever seen. the only thing i disliked about wind waker was that you werent actually link!
    i agree, ww was a great game and it is difficult. i personally liked the "celda" style graphics. i wouldnt do that for another game, but i thought it was a great touch to add to one of the games. The story was very complex and intriguing. (tying in oot and the great wave). ive only played tp and ww (im starting oot on virtual console now, im not very far) but ww was my gateway zelda, and i love it.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I like Ocarina, Wind Waker, Zelda I & II a lot, TP and a Link to the Past. I'm currently trying to navigate Zelda I on VC. My Zelda I&II originals are off at my dads place. So I must ask, WHEN IS ZELDA II COMING TO THE CANADIAN VC?!!!

I bloody hate Majora's mask, didn't feel like Zelda. I played it at 7 years old and the Moon just creeped me right out.

All copies of the CD-i games should be burned along with the CD-i itself.

Don't hate me when I say that I think TP is a quite easy.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 06-09-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads