EA's new boogie details
Today, Revogamers posted news info about Boogie from a recent EA European event:
- Region specific tracks most likely
- Video Maker mode will allow for use of 3d glasses, but it is not confirmed that they are included with the game.
- 40 tracks (covers)- Wii controls: shake the wiimote in 4 directions, A for changing move sets, B for combos, Z for character lipsync and joystick/Dpad for movement
- “Boogie meter” mimics SSX Blur meter
- Match your voice to the “original” voice. Pitch meter keeps track of your voice compared to original.
EA’s Final Boogie Microphone
06-09-2007 11:13 AM