LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    paper mario has no replay. at least if you have at least one other person you have replay with mario party
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    shorty memory? wtf?

the core system is the standard system that you buy. Some idiot on the forum tried to be arrogant and say it's not called core system, so i made sure to put it really big up there just for him
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    "iw asted many hours on your girlfriend with it"

hehe sorry

anyways graphics sucks too, look at mario and compare it to ssbb, i know there is no reason to have good graphics in mp, hell mario in melee looks better than in mp, they should of done a better job with backgrounds and what not, the only decent graphical minigame was the hovercraft one

Someone's looonellly

But really, it isn't as bad of a game as this guy's making it out to be. It's fun if you have friends, if you don't (like this guy) it will obviously suck

Member #
    Friends
    5225-4471-7757-0981
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    Ok I'll tell you this once and only once, Mario Party 8 is the worst game of the entire series...DO NOT BUY IT. The minigames are boring and make no sense at all and there are hardly any modes to play in, and the ones there are arn't very fun. If you look at sites like IGN you will find that they too felt the game was a dissapointment. The only way I found you could have fun was if you played party mode with 4 humans, but that would mean u'd need 4 wii motes and nunchucks...so ya I would say rent it or better yet go buy another game like, Loz:Tp, Super Paper Mario, or Wario Ware: Sm Ok there you go...
    Actually, you don't quite need 4 nunchuks since there's only one mini-game in the entire game that uses the nunchuk, and it's in the EXTRAS tent. It sounds you like haven't even played the game before, but just went off reviews from IGN and such. My opinion on the game is: when I first started playing it, it was kinda disappointing, but then as I played it more, it got more and more fun. The same thing happened to me with Super Paper Mario, I was extremely disappointed when I found out that it was not turn-based like the previous two Paper Marios or Super Mario RPG for the SNES, but after awhile I learned to LOVE it
    In short, if you have friend's over alot, or your family plays Wii alot, this would be a good game, but if you don't, I wouldn't recommend buying it.
    Got my Wii on a Friday the 13th.

Member #
    Friends
    i live in europe the game realises for us in 10 days and i already have it pre-orderd i heard its was a great game.

Member #
    Friends
    7780-0934-2319-3770
    I just bought it today I rented it first and thought as everyone else did, It's great to play when there is another person there with you but also I found it is cool just to sit there and go around a board and have fun for a lil bit. 1 out of 10 I would give it a 7.5.
    Games I currently own
    Wii Sports, Excite Truck, Repla Fishing, Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, and Mario Party 8
    VC Games
    Mario Brothers (NES), Zelda (NES), TMNT (NES), Punch Out (NES), Mario World (SNES), and Mario Kart 64 (N64),

Member #
    Friends
    i love the game... i don't really play a whole lot of video games. i think i played a mario party game once at a friend's house a long time ago, so i don't really have anything to compare this game to. it's really the perfect game for me... but i like board games and such. i really like the level where you "buy real estate." i thought that was a neat idea. i like playing it by myself except for waiting for the computer to take their turns. definitely more fun multiplayer, though.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by rishi 20
    i live in europe the game realises for us in 10 days and i already have it pre-orderd i heard its was a great game.
    not saying it isn't but who said it was a great game everyone says it's crap

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    if you like multiplayer games, then i think you will like it and it does have some single player value as well. if your going to be like most of the people on this site and go off the reviews from ign and gamespot then you aren't giving the game a chance in hell, sure they couldve done better, they can always do better but if you are going to take the game for what it is, its worth it, i think its fun and if you're competitive it makes it even better. if your not sure, then rent it, dont just go off reviews like half the people in this forum do

Member #
    Friends
    1323-7208-7961-5987
    I have Mario Party 1,3,4, and 7, out of all those i would say 4 was my least favorite. I have no desire to get 8 based on the reviews and just looking at the videos. They didn't put that much effort into it because they knew that they would sell a good amount because people would buy it because it was part of the Mario party series. What they need to do is resell us the idea of a fun video game that is a board game. Reinvent it, bring something new. Maybe they can't and maybe it's time to retire the Mario Party stars.

Nintega's Web Site :
    -No External Links

Ads