LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Mario Party 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone have Mario Party 8? This is just so wierd whats next Mario Party 50? Mario Party 1,000,000 (please no )So if you have Mario Party 8 can you tell me if it is worth getting?
    Why not??????If you so no you are crazy!!!!!!Please tell me yes!

How many licks does it take to get to a tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Ok I'll tell you this once and only once, Mario Party 8 is the worst game of the entire series...DO NOT BUY IT. The minigames are boring and make no sense at all and there are hardly any modes to play in, and the ones there are arn't very fun. If you look at sites like IGN you will find that they too felt the game was a dissapointment. The only way I found you could have fun was if you played party mode with 4 humans, but that would mean u'd need 4 wii motes and nunchucks...so ya I would say rent it or better yet go buy another game like, Loz:Tp, Super Paper Mario, or Wario Ware: Sm Ok there you go...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do doctorecs's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I thought it was pretty good(if you have friends or atleast see your family alot) because the stages where creative and (most) of the mini games where pretty fun. It depends whether you like a variety of games. Like I like halo 2 but I also like animal crossing so I liked it.

wii would like to play..now!

Member #
    Friends
    I got it today...it feels lacking when I look back at the others. I never got 7, but I though 4-5-6 were all great. So far 8 seems like it wasn't worth the 50bucks.

I doesn't support Widescreen....which is a pain in the arse, and it sad considering this is 2007!
    "Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity, nothing exceeds the criticisms made of the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed." -Herman Melville

Member #
    Friends
    its my first mario party game. Seems like a 30 dollar game. It does have almost 75 mini games, plus 8 extra mini games (which i paid 50 bucks for the 8 games on wii play and a remote, so i think it was worth it. It's really fun even on two players with your wife
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    just an average mp game, it's only a dissapointment cause there was no improvement

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I bought it and love it. It's only fun when you're playing with other people though.

I've wasted many hours on it with my gf

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    "iw asted many hours on your girlfriend with it"

hehe sorry

anyways graphics sucks too, look at mario and compare it to ssbb, i know there is no reason to have good graphics in mp, hell mario in melee looks better than in mp, they should of done a better job with backgrounds and what not, the only decent graphical minigame was the hovercraft one

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    u know what? if i had the chance to return it i would. i bought it brand new because its my first mario party and i thougt that it would be good like the old mario partys for n64. i was so excited when i got it. but when i played it it was boring. the game isnt long. there is alot of minigames but they r short and boring. im really dumb because i should of rented it first . i will tell u know DO NOT GET MARIO PARTY 8. GET SUPER P. MARIO now thats a fun game.

Member #
    Friends
    hey dreamcastninja how did u get the core system? is the memory shorty or tell me what the different is between the regular and the core.

Ads