Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread

Thread: The Godfather

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

The Godfather

Hi folks,

I am new to this site and thought I would ask if anyone has advice on this wii title?

I am stuck fairly early in the game on the mission that requires you to take Michael to his ship that awaits him after he has disposed of the guys in the restaurant.

I have tried numerous routes but my car always ends up in flames as I cant shake of the bad guys chasing me!

If anyone has a route to follow to pass this mission it would be great to know how you did it?

shaz1874.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Try avoiding the main roads which seem to get blocked more regularly also you need to try and force chasing cars off the road by nudguing them into other vehicles or walls etc.

Member #
    Friends
    It's a case of driving really well. And do as Superfly said. There's a few driving missions like this, so try to get used to driving. There's no easy routes on these, sometimes it's just luck.

I'm pretty sure Stallyon has done a Godfather tip section also.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

The_Loose_Cannon
    yup both stallyon and i have godfather threads. his will be the best bet if you search for godfather here

Ads